Haliskoka! Sunday Aug 24 - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haliskoka! Sunday Aug 24

Re: Haliskoka! Sunday Aug 24

Quote Originally Posted by FarrOut View Post
    Hey All, I heard about this ride thru JayF4i, and I am interested too... I am also from Barrie, so if boooya and his boys want to ride with me, we can meet the rest of the group in Port Perry / Lindsay / Bobcageon and continue with the ride to Washago...

Also, if at the Washago point, anyone wants to keep on riding to the Rosseau / Bala / Big Chute way, I will lead from then on in...

So let me know who wants to meet from the Barrie area, and also let me know where the best spot to meet you towards the Lindsay / Bobcageon ay, let me know, or call me at 905-830-2146, and we will co-ordinate...
    Where is the barrie group meeting? I may be up for this if the weather holds out.
    Danny-Tottenham
    01TL1000R

Arf would love to come ! But I have a 9 liter tank need to fill up every 90-100km
    KTM 625 SMC / Full Akrapovic / Beringer

Quote Originally Posted by tooslow View Post
    Where is the barrie group meeting? I may be up for this if the weather holds out.
    Ok guys, a little change of plans with me, turns out I can't leave Barrie until about 10 am, so I will meet you guys in Haliburton for lunch at noon (12:30 latest), and will join the ride from then on in...

If anyone from the Barrie area wants to tag with me, and meet the group at noon, please give my cell a call at 905-830-2146 tonight anytime, and we can figure out a spot to meet.

Cheers,

Ryan

Ok guys, a little change of plans with me, turns out I can't leave Barrie until about 10 am, so I will meet you guys in Haliburton for lunch at noon (12:30 latest), and will join the ride from then on in...

If anyone from the Barrie area wants to tag with me, and meet the group at noon, please give my cell a call at 905-830-2146 tonight anytime, and we can figure out a spot to meet.

Cheers,

Ryan

We will be eating early lunch in Haliburton at McKecks.

See everyone in the morning: Remember- Full tanks and empty bladders
    DUNLOP GP-A Trackday Special !! 219.99$ a set!

Hey All, I heard about this ride thru JayF4i, and I am interested too... I am also from Barrie, so if boooya and his boys want to ride with me, we can meet the rest of the group in Port Perry / Lindsay / Bobcageon and continue with the ride to Washago...

Also, if at the Washago point, anyone wants to keep on riding to the Rosseau / Bala / Big Chute way, I will lead from then on in...

So let me know who wants to meet from the Barrie area, and also let me know where the best spot to meet you towards the Lindsay / Bobcageon ay, let me know, or call me at 905-830-2146, and we will co-ordinate...
    im doing the ride that boooya is doing so im not sure if there meeting up with you guys.
    08 CBR 600RR

hi.. since no-one responded back about the kennedy commons meet...

i just gonna do a pre-meet @ the Petro-canada located @ yonge and 401... north west side of the 401 which is before the on-ramps.... beside the coffoe time...

we're meeting @ 8am... then leaving around 8:10 or so...

i've already got the meet set there... so we're just meeting there and straight to bomanville...

the only thing is.. it's callin for thunder-storms or sumthing bad in the morning... but the weather ppl have been off this whole summer... so if it's a little drizzle... we're still a go... if it's crazy... then you'll understand if no-ones there...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=To...zipcode=M2N5L7
    Last edited by northyorkguy; 08-23-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Thk's for the update myself plus 1 fellow rider will meet you guy's there!!
    Daryl
    (yonge&401)

Quote Originally Posted by northyorkguy View Post
    hi.. since no-one responded back about the kennedy commons meet...
    I am still planning on being at Kenny Commons at 8:00 barring a thunderstorm. There are a couple of other riders who are planning on meeting up there. It's 45 minutes to Bowmanville so we'll also be leaving there at 8:10 sharp so that we have time to fuel up before the Bowmanville meet.
    Jay | Toronto, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by JayF4i View Post
    I am still planning on being at Kenny Commons at 8:00 barring a thunderstorm. There are a couple of other riders who are planning on meeting up there. It's 45 minutes to Bowmanville so we'll also be leaving there at 8:10 sharp so that we have time to fuel up before the Bowmanville meet.
    +1
    I'll be there too.

I'm bailing out...looks like rain tomorrow

IF you plan on doing the 507 as part of your route................. DO THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!!!!! 80km/hour!
    I was on it today and so are the OPP (hiding and patrolling it) Have a great ride.
    Last edited by Lighta; 08-24-2008 at 07:20 AM.

O I wish I could GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMMMMMMMMM

well just took a look outside... looks perfectly fine... so i'm a definite go... see everyone in bomanville..

for those who i've ridden with before that couldn't make it... next time....

l8r

Cheers,

Ryan
    10 is actually good for me. Where shall we meet?
    Danny-Tottenham
    01TL1000R

Awesome ride. Described well in original post too. Wow I'm SLOW. GPS says 649.5kms for me.

Thank you so much Dave for setting up the ride. This is honestly one of the best rides I've ever had.

I hope everybody made it home safe.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Sagittarius30; 08-24-2008 at 09:04 PM.

I'm Just getting in now.

Dave - Thanks for organizing, putting a route together with some great roads, and being our spokesman when it came time to explain to the police "it wasn't us"

It was great meeting eveyone, I had a great day.
    Last edited by JayF4i; 08-24-2008 at 09:12 PM.
    Jay | Toronto, Canada

Talking Re: Haliskoka! Sunday Aug 24

Quote Originally Posted by JayF4i View Post
    I'm Just getting in now.

Dave - Thanks for organizing, putting a route together with some great roads, and being our spokesman when it came time to explain to the police "it wasn't us"

It was great meeting eveyone, I had a great day.
    Did i miss a good ride and some excitement with the POLICE????????????
    Ma che cazzo hai detto!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sempre1 View Post
    Did i miss a good ride and some excitement with the POLICE????????????
    The usual stuff. A frustrated motorist in a cage calling 911 to report a group of sports bikes "out having fun". Police pulled up once the group came to a stop.
    Jay | Toronto, Canada

Talking Re: Haliskoka! Sunday Aug 24

Gripp & I made it back to Orange-Vegas for the 8:00pm time line!!
    Dave, thank's for another x-cellent day of riding & comradery it was a pleasure to meet all the new people that I had not had the pleasure of riding with before. It was awesome!!!

Daryl
    Oh 767K's door to door!!
    Last edited by bigd600rr; 08-24-2008 at 09:33 PM.