Hello Everyone

Thread: Hello Everyone

Talking Hello Everyone

New to the forums but been riding for as long as I can remember. Looking forward to hooking up with you folks maybe doing some riding...

Monday... seesh

Re: Hello Everyone

welcome to the site, if you're ever in the scarborough area and up for a ride, give me a shout.

ride safe.

E-Z

Hi All,

Just returned to riding after a 30 year break. Feels good to be back in the saddle once again, and yes, it is just like riding a bicycle. My 2007 Suzuki C50SE is much more bike than I used to ride in my 20's when I used to hack around on 125 and 175 street enduro bikes, but it took just a few trips around the block for most of my previous riding skills to return. Now, if I could just find a cure for the soreness in my hips and shoulder blades.

My wife went and got her M1 the week after we bought the bike and is heading off to Brampton next weekend at the young age of 54 to take the course for her M2. She has already become rather proficient in getting the Suzuki moving and even shifting from first to second at one of the local industrial parking lots. Not bad for a gal who's total past riding experience amounted to one ride on the back of an ex boyfriends bike.

Our plan is to buy a second C50 for her next year and after she gets a few more kilometers under her tires to start doing some serious cruising (hopefully) by next summer. Then we can scratch one more item off of our bucket list.

W.L.

Welcome

ZGCanuck

Hey WL.... welcome! Make sure your sixth sense about what other drivers are doing gets more finely honed before you get too confident. Cagers today are a whole different breed than they were in the `70`s and `80`s.

Ride safe and have fun!! It is awesome that you and your wife are embarking on this shared experience!

Welcome
    anyone can hurt a fighter not everyone will get a chance to excuse