407 Speed Trap near Pine Valley

Thread: 407 Speed Trap near Pine Valley

videosilva

Arrow 407 Speed Trap near Pine Valley

Be extremely care full going along the 407 near pine valley, O.P.P are ALWAYS there doing radar and impounding vehicles for 50 over.

It is a consistent cash cow there, you have been warned !

Re: 407 Speed Trap near Pine Valley

Well, they can be at any point along the 407, but the stretch b/w Pine Valley and Keele is the most popular one.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

videosilva

No you don't understand, I have been working there for the last 2 months and they are THERE consistently at night.

they're there every single day and night. i got pulled over there when i was test driving a rr sport lol. no s/c for me thanks.
    -2007 suzuki drz400sm
    -2005 buell blast
    -2004 yamaha r6
    -2004 honda rancher 4x4
    -2000 yamaha r1
    -1980 yamaha rd400 daytona
    -1972 suzuki gt750

I drive through there every day. The cops are there constistantly about 3 out of 5 days a week. Both east and west bound. They get you coming down the hill on both sides. Use your breaks or you WILL be nailed.

As a warning, the tow trucks are wating on the ramps leading up to the Pine Valley area. If you see several tow trucks parked along the 407 ... it's a good bet theres a speed trap ahead and the tow trucks are there waiting for the impound call. It's a HUGE ... MONSTER ... cash cow for the tow trucks.

Good luck to all

Yup, I know a couple of tow operators who are making 3k a week on impound.,,

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
    I drive through there every day. The cops are there constistantly about 3 out of 5 days a week. Both east and west bound. They get you coming down the hill on both sides. Use your breaks or you WILL be nailed.

As a warning, the tow trucks are wating on the ramps leading up to the Pine Valley area. If you see several tow trucks parked along the 407 ... it's a good bet theres a speed trap ahead and the tow trucks are there waiting for the impound call. It's a HUGE ... MONSTER ... cash cow for the tow trucks.

Good luck to all

yeah well... one of those K was mine ... total rip off ... SERIOUSLY... I'm all about making money ... but there's a limit to how far I will go while ripping someone off ... before I can't sleep at night...

Guess thats just me though.

I was in a vehicle that got impounded right there also, thankfully I wasn't driving. It was a Saturday afternoon, everyone was quick. When the tow truck driver dropped us off a Tim's (there were 5 trucks just waiting) it was full of people who had been nabbed.

We walked in with a kids car seat (child was not in car) and met quite a few groups in the same situation (lots of car seats, no kids). It is definitely a cash cow.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleWeapon View Post
    I was in a vehicle that got impounded right there also, thankfully I wasn't driving. It was a Saturday afternoon, everyone was quick. When the tow truck driver dropped us off a Tim's (there were 5 trucks just waiting) it was full of people who had been nabbed.

We walked in with a kids car seat (child was not in car) and met quite a few groups in the same situation (lots of car seats, no kids). It is definitely a cash cow.
    Not really, with only a third of the charges being upheld in court.

... unless you mean a cash cow for the towing and impound industry, that is.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

London to TO and inbetween, depends on the day

I've seen him there several nights in a row as well hiding underneath an overpass. A hundred metres later you'll see a tow truck sitting in wait.

The good thing is that I've gone through there a few times doing 140 and they didn't stop me. I guess they are waiting for the 50 over guys.