"Reading between the lines of OPP stats" by Jim Kenzie - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Reading between the lines of OPP stats" by Jim Kenzie

Re: "Reading between the lines of OPP stats" by Jim Kenzie

Quote Originally Posted by Metastable View Post
    Guys guys guys.... you got it all twisted. The reason why fatalities are much lower in the US isn't because of the gas prices, it's because of Fantino's new laws in Ontario. He is DA MAN!!!! The BIG PAPA.... the guy is SOOOO good, his laws affect trans-border issues like fatalities in different states and countries.
    Next, you'll say Fantino is helping Homeland Security and exchanging ideas ... imagine the colour chart for the state of our highways ...

Re: "Reading between the lines of OPP stats" by Jim Kenzie

I've always said speed limits are artificially low.

I also belive it's my civic duty to defend every one of my speeding tickets in court.

By doing so I can jam the court systems up as much as possible and hopefully make it no longer worth the governments time to charge people with offences that have little to do with traffic safety.

I've currently got my 7th speeding ticket before the courts, sadly I'll have to go to Montreal for this trial. What the heck, at least I'm getting to know a little about the Civil Code.

Oh for the record, I'm 3 and 3 defending myself. Beats the records of POINTS etc, especially considering of all the cases they ever try they probably lose more than 50% of the time.