Stunt Show This Weekend!!! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stunt Show This Weekend!!!

Re: Stunt Show This Weekend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by masalma View Post

I think the kids were the best part, when i walked by the trailers and seen the pocket bikes, i didn't want to leave until the kids came out, future riders for sure.
    Last edited by AC; 10-20-2008 at 09:22 AM.

That is just sick!!!!!

he was going way past 12 most of the time. Don't have a good pic of it but this one is close.
    Last edited by AC; 10-20-2008 at 09:22 AM.

Anyone know who he is, and who he rides with??

Is that a 250cc 2 stroke?? Man that bike looked like fun, and yeah it was pretty cool to see the front tire way past the 12 mark. Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by biggie636 View Post
    Is that a 250cc 2 stroke?? Man that bike looked like fun, and yeah it was pretty cool to see the front tire way past the 12 mark. Good work!
    Yeah it's a 2 smoker....

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    im not sure what you are saying....are you saying that it wasnt a dunlop it was a pirelli??? cause i put it on and i know it is a dunlop....if you were curious
    From Dunlops site, that tire couldn't be found (out of curiousity), but when Pirelli's site was checked, that rear tire is identical to the "Pirelli Diablo Rain".
    I don't know how to post a pic, but it's for real.
    What Dunlop series tire is it?

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    That is just sick!!!!!
    He actually scraped the rear mud flap, at least once - you could feel his excitement, as he cranked that thing back to what would be about '15' o'clock - amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    Yeah it's a 2 smoker....
    I was hoping to see him hit idle on it, but it seemed as though he could only hold no throttle hand for a second or 2 before it came back down...Maybe it doesnt have a consistant enough idle, or he just doesnt turn it up?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I was hoping to see him hit idle on it, but it seemed as though he could only hold no throttle hand for a second or 2 before it came back down...Maybe it doesnt have a consistant enough idle, or he just doesnt turn it up?
    That's common on mx bikes, usually they are set up that way. When you chop the throttle they will stall out. My 2 stroke is set up that way, but my 4 stroke will hold idle for a little longer.

im not sure what you are saying....are you saying that it wasnt a dunlop it was a pirelli??? cause i put it on and i know it is a dunlop....if you were curious

If this is the tire in question.....it sure looks like a Pirelli?

so let me get this straight..you guys are trying to tell me that the tire that i personally put on and know is a dunlop is not....its a pirelli??? it IS a dunlop and i know it is... i know it may look like a pirelli but it is not......it IS a dunlop and if i wasnt lazy i would go to my garage and tell you the model.....

and the 2 stroke rider is one of my good friends rob...he is a professional freestyle rider and if you think what he did at the show was crazy, you should see him on a ramp....he is crazy on that shizz.... also you cant just turn up the idle on a 2 stroke like you can on a 4 stroke....it doesnt work like that.....2 strokes dont have any low end power so turning up the idle does nothing but make the bike overheat and fowel plugs.....he puts alot of stunters to shame on that bike.....you wont find a more talented rider....BNA

so let me get this straight..you guys are trying to tell me that the tire that i personally put on and know is a dunlop is not....its a pirelli??? it IS a dunlop and i know it is... i know it may look like a pirelli but it is not......it IS a dunlop and if i wasnt lazy i would go to my garage and tell you the model.....

and the 2 stroke rider is one of my good friends rob...he is a professional freestyle rider and if you think what he did at the show was crazy, you should see him on a ramp....he is crazy on that shizz.... also you cant just turn up the idle on a 2 stroke like you can on a 4 stroke....it doesnt work like that.....2 strokes dont have any low end power so turning up the idle does nothing but make the bike overheat and fowel plugs.....he puts alot of stunters to shame on that bike.....you wont find a more talented rider....BNA
    They are Dunlop Rain Tires, I think the model number is KR390, the tread pattern looks pretty close to the D616.
    FOR SALE:
    2003 Kawasaki Z1000 $5000
    plus TONS of bike parts..... www.masalma.com

Floats like a butterfly, & stings like a Z!

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

I know you are, but what am I......

Forget about it Nas.....not worth it...lol

"The world.....she is a round......"
    "No ! she is a flat....."
    "NO, SHE IS A ROUND !!!! "

So , how about them Leafs, Jays,Argo's .....

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

I thought it was Rob Sheehan(sp) and yeah he is crazy as a hell on the RM...

I had the same tire a couple years ago I think it a KR 244. I got to try stunting in the rain.......heres the only pic I could find to show its a dunlop
    http://www.bike.ne.jp/shopping/detail.aspx?code=3227
    Last edited by rider4life; 08-21-2008 at 12:55 AM.

i checked what the model was.....and it is a D244

i checked what the model was.....and it is a D244
    Are you sure about that? It looks like a Pirelli LOL

hahahha this is great. i am pretty sure he is riding a 636.

Yes yes yes... geez..
    it I wasn't even there, I missed this one. Just said it "looked" like a Pirelli...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I thought you guys were called "Before and After" but they have you down as "and more"

And Im comfused is Qball stunting before or after the show, or before and after the show???

LMAO