How many KM is? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many KM is?

Re: How many KM is?

Guess this is why we have the new "anti-stunting Racing" laws! I know this is the stunting section, but keep it "off-road" so we can ride without the heat on us.

Quote Originally Posted by STARSHIP View Post
    Guess this is why we have the new "anti-stunting Racing" laws! I know this is the stunting section, but keep it "off-road" so we can ride without the heat on us.
    no the new laws were brought out because its easier to address a minor problem than something more serious.. targetting speeding and "stunt" driving/riding is simple.. with the speed limit at 100, traffic flowing usually around 115-120.. "stunt driving" can be classified as anything even spinning a tire on gravel.. my buddy got caught 2 weeks ago being a DD with 4 people in the back seat instead of 3 .. one person had no seatbelt so instead of a no-seatbelt ticket he got this streetracing ********.. these laws are brought out to exploit minor problems because the bigger issues in ontario arent being solved.. IE: kids killing kids, millions of dollars of drugs floating through the streets, etc. We're all an easy target, and alot of road violations classified as "stunt driving" looks good for quota's and to keep the public from asking questions.

daredevil954

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen....

Perception is everything. My guess is Johnny could ride better on one wheel all around town better than 20% of all motorcycle riders on two wheels. The stunting/racing rules came into effect as a cash grab, nothing more.
    Keep the front wheel in the air and the shiny side up.

Guelph
    Past bikes-77 Yam YZ100, 80 Hon CR125, 84 Yam XT600, 86 Hon CR250, 87 Yam TW200, 03 Hon CBR954, 05 Busa
    Current bikes- 08 Busa, 06 Hon CRF50

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa_chris View Post
    Perception is everything. My guess is Johnny could ride better on one wheel all around town better than 20% of all motorcycle riders on two wheels. The stunting/racing rules came into effect as a cash grab, nothing more.
    Probably not, but thanks anyways...lol

The thing that gets me the most about 203 is IMO they are getting the wrong people, I dont know 1 street stunter or real holigan that has been caught.....All I keep hearing is stories of good people Id never think would be nailed with this BS, getting nailed with it and they dont even believe they were going that fast..

In the past I would have pulled over to take my licks, hell even when I was charged with Dangerious driving years ago I was released on a promise to apear...And rode my bike away....I am not going to pull over thinking Im just getting a simple speeding ticket, and end up loosing my bike to a power tripping cop...The stories I hear the cops are loving takin peoples cars/bikes away...No small talk they just pull you over and tell you to "get out of the car I am taking it"....

I think this law is BS, even thou they are probably making a killing off of it....Like I said I feel they are making it off the wrong people....Its changed so many peoples attitudes aswell, people that would never run in the past are now running...Making the streets even more dangerious IMO....Then again Im looking at all of this from a street level, it does look great in on the news....

Banned

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I think this law is BS, even thou they are probably making a killing off of it....Like I said I feel they are making it off the wrong people....Its changed so many peoples attitudes aswell, people that would never run in the past are now running...Making the streets even more dangerious IMO....Then again Im looking at all of this from a street level, it does look great in on the news....
    VERY TRUE JOHNNY!
    ... ive had 2 49 overs, one i got reduced, have a meeting or some ******** coming up cuz my points. but **** if i get caught speeding one more time, no doubt will that be running through my mind as i will 100% be suspended