Lower base line total write off

Thread: Lower base line total write off

Lower base line total write off

yeah it's closed between 6th line and 5th line, but a couple of us were out between 4th and hwy25 and it looked like a dump truck full of sand and gravel went through there with their tailgate open. be super careful going through there especially if you do it at night like we managed to do.

Re: Lower base line total write off

Quote Originally Posted by ATTS View Post
    yeah it's closed between 6th line and 5th line, but a couple of us were out between 4th and hwy25 and it looked like a dump truck full of sand and gravel went through there with their tailgate open. be super careful going through there especially if you do it at night like we managed to do.
    that road is evil. lol. i just did it today too and what gives eh? I thought the rain would definitely clear it up. But I saw alot of street sweepers around the area, so the better roads should be clean soon.
    FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!

Re: Lower base line total write off

was pretty bad, i even came around a corner into a 6" pile of mud that sent my back tire saideways a fair bit.