Rentals?

Thread: Rentals?

Rentals?

Does any one know of a place that will rent you a dirt bike and allow you to Tow it to somewhere else?
    I know its a fair bit outlandish but Its worth a shot to ask.
    Some guys moved up to my cottage that ride alot of dirt but I only go up maybe 2 weekends a year so I dont really want to purchase a bike for 2 weekends.

Thanks.
    Yes I have bad Spelling, Yes I have bad grammar, and no, I don’t care if it bugs you.

88 Suzuki Kantana-Crashed@ 69K
    01- Kawi zzr250 18K-sold
    87/02 Honda hurricane/600rr hybrid. 76K still going.

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”

billwalsh119

Re: Rentals?

Theres a place called motopark near owen sound I think. I was there years ago and I know they rent bikes. (atleast then they did) Not sure if you can take it away but I know they have a sweet motocross track and tons of trails...Just watch out for the omish learking around the next corner.

Quote Originally Posted by billwalsh119 View Post
    Theres a place called motopark near owen sound I think. I was there years ago and I know they rent bikes. (atleast then they did) Not sure if you can take it away but I know they have a sweet motocross track and tons of trails...Just watch out for the omish learking around the next corner.
    MotoPark does rentals, however they must stay on the premisis.

Looking for a review on Motopark? Worth the $$ for the day? Lessons worth it (fun factor)?

Spending a week up at the cottage in early September and I figure at some point I'll go squirrelly. Not a lot of great roads up there for a sport bike but I am thinking of checking out the motopark for a day. I'm thinking of the lessons for 2 reasons - one to get schooled as I have limited dirt experience and two so I have a bit of company.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tarah View Post
    Looking for a review on Motopark? Worth the $$ for the day? Lessons worth it (fun factor)?

Spending a week up at the cottage in early September and I figure at some point I'll go squirrelly. Not a lot of great roads up there for a sport bike but I am thinking of checking out the motopark for a day. I'm thinking of the lessons for 2 reasons - one to get schooled as I have limited dirt experience and two so I have a bit of company.

Anyone?
    Im not sure how their lessons work or who teaches them. I know there motocamps are amazing and are taught but riders like Leo, and Zeb Dennis, Gauldy, and many others.

Let me know when your going and I will join ya..... I need a day on the mx track soon.