Burlington Area road update July 29

Thread: Burlington Area road update July 29

Burlington Area road update July 29

Appleby line: good, the turns going up the hill are very sandy and constant traffic. closed off construction coming from dundas all the way to 2sdrd.

2nd side road: good condition, very shiny pavement with something black over it.
    4th side road: first corner approaching from appleby line is VERY sandy. all else is good.

Guelph line: the turns going up the hill from campbellville is sandy on the edges and also in the middle. everywhere else is clean.

Britannia walker's line intersection: very sandy.

Cedar springs rd: construction, closed off

Campbell Ave: clean.

Snake Rd:clean as always. except a patch of sanding on the mid straight.
    FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!

Re: Burlington Area road update July 29

a lot of the roads in burlington milton are getting graveled and trickling out onto the main roads. some of the roads have no signs about the gravel either. I went up millbourgh line between carlise and campbell rd and there were no signs about the gravel road when i hit it doing slightly over the limit and almost lost it. guelph line past derry is gravel, parts of bell school line are gravel that i don't remember being gravel before. there were rocks on killbride and twiss the other day. a huge pile of rocks near bell school and 14 sdrd. tremaine has had big dirt clumps and gravel at various times from the construct around derry (and a cop at the S bend every day since those kids died) and a lot of gravel at burnhamthourpe which also gravel road now.

no more exploring on the way to work for me until halton figures there **** out with these gravel road. i'll help keep an update to and do exploring on rainy days in the cage.

Re: Burlington Area road update July 29

Just did 4th sdrd again yesterday. I'm starting to think the neighbors put the gravel there on purpose to deter bikes from ripping through there. First corner from both roads are now graveled. Nothing anywhere else.
    FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!