Insurance

Thread: Insurance

Insurance

Just got insurance M1 Gsxr 600 97 a month State Farm Dean yorke in Oshawa great guy to deal with they also do Financing

Re: Insurance

M1 on a GSXR 600 - did you buy some life insurance while you were at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Cycle View Post
    i hate people always hating on people who are confident and start on 600... if you are too dumb to control a 600 you will be too dumb to control a 250

????? not everbody has a death wish, i am 23 been riding a gixxer 600 for 4 months now, if people take it easy there are no issues

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBones View Post
    i hate people always hating on people who are confident and start on 600... if you are too dumb to control a 600 you will be too dumb to control a 250
    There is a SIGNIFICANT power gain from the 250 to the 600. You are talking like six times the power-to-weight ratio. It's not necessarily that the driver lacks the brains or responsibility to ride the 600, but lacks the experience.

Perhaps the poster has had his M2 before and let it expire? I hope so . . .

Cheers!

A GSXR is a powerful machine, whether it's a 600, 750 or 1000.

Regardless of your maturity level it doesn't take much to get too fast, too quick, break that back tire loose and lay it down.

There are just better starter bikes, which presumably a newly license rider would need. If the gentlemen who started this post has been racing off road in sport bikes for many years, just never got his license, then perhaps a GSXR is a suitable bike.

Personally, I thought my recommendation of life insurance was a good one.

Personally, I thought my recommendation of life insurance was a good one.
    I ride a VFR750 and I moved up to it from a Ninja 250 after riding the little Ninja for three really fun years. Even with three years of experience, the VFR scared me a little when I first got on. The GSXR600 has nearly double the power-to-weight ratio of my VFR. Just saying . . .

And yes, Life Insurance isn't a bad idea. I have LOTS of coverage for Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Life Insurance myself, and I have been riding for seven years.

Cheers!