GAnny

Thread: GAnny

GAnny

Anyone riding the Ganny tomorrow ? Sunday. First time for me I have heard its great riding

Re: GAnny

Didn't see this till now, but we rode the Ganny yesterday. First time for me too. Lots of fun!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

I will have to check this out in August when I get back from NS.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

I was there twice, Friday afternoon and Sunday morning. Didn't see this till now. What were you guys riding? Maybe we saw you there. I was on an RMZ450 and my girl was on a CRF230...

Quote Originally Posted by resonantfreq View Post
    I was there twice, Friday afternoon and Sunday morning. Didn't see this till now. What were you guys riding? Maybe we saw you there. I was on an RMZ450 and my girl was on a CRF230...
    I was riding a CR 125R. Did you ride from the Boundry road entrance ? The riding on Sunday was great. For the most part it was dry but some nice water crossings and mud as well.My bike was caked in mud by end of day.

I was on my DR650...my friend was on his XT250.

First time there and we didn't even get close to seeing all of it....but where were the water crossings? The most mud we found were puddles.
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Well im finally going to bite the bullet since I managed to get an ownership for the bike.... I got insurance from Statefarm for cheap... slightly under 11.00 per month.

I will be checking out the Ganny in the weeks to come.

yeah, we were at the Boundary Rd entrance but at the parking area further away. P3 I think? Great conditions...gotta love wheelying through those mud puddles!

23, you'll love it. My girl and I just bought the yearly membership...

Quote Originally Posted by resonantfreq View Post
    23, you'll love it. My girl and I just bought the yearly membership...
    Sweet, we can talk more about it on the weekend, if I run into you at Batavia...

I need a change from the everyday riding in the SCF... so hopefully this will be that change..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I was on my DR650...my friend was on his XT250.

First time there and we didn't even get close to seeing all of it....but where were the water crossings? The most mud we found were puddles.
    Well maybe water crossings was a bit of an exageration but some of them were over my foot pegs. I think I saw your DR briefly when I was leaving. There was a really LOUD Honda CRF250R or 450 I think.I though my two stroke was a little loud but this was crazy loud.