Noob: Just bought a fiddy... now what? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noob: Just bought a fiddy... now what?

Re: Noob: Just bought a fiddy... now what?

I don't have the patience for on-line shopping. ****.

eBay everything or are there any good 50 shops which deliver to Canada?

I'm in North York, hit me up when you get your bike.

ebay is your best homboi

clutch you need it cause you could pop it instently, instead of pow pow power wheelieing it... you could use your shifter and false nutural but... clutch is just better.... false nutural is dangerous cause... it shifts into 2nd gear alot when you trin to do so...

as for 12 bar stay away from it till you have your wheelies lock down... i used to have 12 on mine and i alllllllllllmost lost my ankle because of that...
    it was eazy as ****ing up a wheelie, getting off it, and boom there goes 12 bar diging into ankle.....

Picked up an 07 last night, just rippin around in my driveway for a bit last night and a bit today before work.. hopefully my big bars come in tommorrow like they're supposed to cause its my day off.. pocketracer you hittin any parking lots tommorrow?

kkkkkk soon as my punjob buddi comes back from his cottage ill get my fiddi back and killlllll it with ya

hum.... on second thought.... c you in winter time

hah alright let me know when u wanna hit the lots I'm in scartown

hahah, I'm down with riding whenever you are!

I think I'm gonna take the advice and get the clutch. My buddy was gunning it on my fiddy and tried shifting with the throttle wide open... bike kicked his ***!!! These things are a riot.

do a suicide burnout!!!!!!! their easy! believe me!!!
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

Quote Originally Posted by pocketracer View Post
    hahah, I'm down with riding whenever you are!

I think I'm gonna take the advice and get the clutch. My buddy was gunning it on my fiddy and tried shifting with the throttle wide open... bike kicked his ***!!! These things are a riot.
    Wait until you put a 150 in it...

I'd give it a shot if I could find some cheap china road tires. Feels wierd on the knobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    do a suicide burnout!!!!!!! their easy! believe me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B400 View Post
    Wait until you put a 150 in it...
    I wanna do the 88cc kit but don't know if that will hurt future reliability. Or is it just better to find a bigger engine and save the stock one?

Quote Originally Posted by pocketracer View Post
    I wanna do the 88cc kit but don't know if that will hurt future reliability. Or is it just better to find a bigger engine and save the stock one?
    I blew up my 88 kit (get a rev limiter). Then got a chinese 125cc which was great (the shift pattern was down but not rotary). It's still alive in my buddies bike. This year I got a race built 150cc motor for it (shift patterns up).

The nice thing about the 50cc motor and the 88 kit was you could still let noobs ride... now its too much bike....

I like the manual clutch because of a few things, 1 it makes it more like a real bike where you can clutch up wheelies instead of pulling up on the bars...It allowas you to do wheelies any time you want, and it adds the possibility of other tricks...For example I learned coasters on a 50 with a 124 in it, then I transfered what I learned onto the big bike....For $200-300 it makes it a 10x better bike and more fun IMO....Not a requiremnet by any means but well worth the investemnt...Especially when you get into big bore kits...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1g4Uc_ZFw