Envy Rides Bike Show Pics =) (56k go bake a cake haha) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Envy Rides Bike Show Pics =) (56k go bake a cake haha)

Big D

Re: Envy Rides Bike Show Pics =) (56k go bake a cake haha)

^LOL thanks man i appreciate it

^^^ Hey Derek!! You're on this forum as well???? Sweeeeet! Now i can enjoy your awesome pics on this site and the Mustang site!! (you know me there as topless-mustang).

You're getting better and better at your artform by the day! Keep up the great work my friend.

Have you bought Infamous' vert yet??

Carlos

Big D

Quote Originally Posted by F4iRide View Post
    ^^^ Hey Derek!! You're on this forum as well???? Sweeeeet! Now i can enjoy your awesome pics on this site and the Mustang site!! (you know me there as topless-mustang).

You're getting better and better at your artform by the day! Keep up the great work my friend.

Have you bought Infamous' vert yet??

Carlos
    Hey Carlos haha hows it goin? thanks for the compliment

naw im keeping the t-top figured itd be worth more since they are getting harder to find

Great pix.

Unfortunately, I got there after 4pm. and none of those nice ladies in the bikinis were there.

Better luck next time!!

phuck....i missed it...damn...finaly someone with real girls..not some dirties...

good job to steve and danny....

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LMF View Post
    Great pix.

Unfortunately, I got there after 4pm. and none of those nice ladies in the bikinis were there.

Better luck next time!!

I think they were just on a break or something, cause they were washing bikes later then that...They even washed my freinds bikes after they started packing up to call it quits, once they heard that they had already bought the wash tickets they went back at it to wash their bikes. And one thing I really liked to see is they were actually doing a GOOD job washing peoples bikes, unlike most bike washes Ive been to where the girls just rinse the bike. Sure they were hot too but having them actually wash your bike is good...

Thumbs up Re: Envy Rides Bike Show Pics =) (56k go bake a cake haha)

Hey there Big D. Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that your pics are f'n awesome. The chicks, the bikes everything is crystal clear and sharp. Keep up the good work!!

-
    What kind of camera was used? Those are crisp pics, and the blue Gixxer in the first photo...wow, I want it!

nice

Talking Re: Envy Rides Bike Show Pics =) (56k go bake a cake haha)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I think they were just on a break or something, cause they were washing bikes later then that...They even washed my freinds bikes after they started packing up to call it quits, once they heard that they had already bought the wash tickets they went back at it to wash their bikes. And one thing I really liked to see is they were actually doing a GOOD job washing peoples bikes, unlike most bike washes Ive been to where the girls just rinse the bike. Sure they were hot too but having them actually wash your bike is good...

Do they also do bubble baths????lol