My 1st Model Shoot!! (Yami R1 inside =D) - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My 1st Model Shoot!! (Yami R1 inside =D)

Talking Re: My 1st Model Shoot!! (Yami R1 inside =D)

my grandma just told me to ask her to put some cloth on,,,don't get sick....

nice pictures....what kind of bike is it?
    2000 ZX6R
    Ride to Live, Live to Ride
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live

Banned

Re: My 1st Model Shoot!! (Yami R1 inside =D)

In a couple of pictures.. if you magnify them about 50 or so times you can CLEARLY see some cameltoe...... CLEARLY

Big D

^Thanks for all the positive comments

Quote Originally Posted by twowheelchic View Post
    Nice model/bike but the location??? The backdrop and foreground should be different... so many options but I'm not crazy about that one. Keep it up though, good job.
    yea i agree the location wasnt the best but it wasnt reall a planned shoot it was more of

"what are u doin tonight?"
    "nothing"
    "wana take some pics?"
    "sure"

and the weather was messed up lol but we are planning to do more pics so hold tight!!

and i do agree with the outfit, dresses are real hard to work with cause uh yea they expose too easily and limit poses lol but itd definitely be something to try

Nice pics, I'm sure with some more work she'll get more comfortable with the camera...she almost looks scared in some of the pics
    *~Maggie~*

I would have considered moving her (and the bike) closer to you (further away from the plants) and then used a larger aperture to give a shallower depth of field. Great shots though.
    Do opposing views and opinions bother you? Click here to ignore me!

Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Howard2k View Post
    I would have considered moving her (and the bike) closer to you (further away from the plants) and then used a larger aperture to give a shallower depth of field. Great shots though.
    wasnt much of a path lol it was one of those trails where u go walking...trust me i tried everything lol

Wow....lol wanna shoot my bike.

The pics are honestly great. Tell your friend she looks beautiful

Big D

^Thanks! pm sent

Dude I said it before I really like your pic's

Smoking hot set
    The artist formely known as Frenchfry

Big D

^thanks bro i appreciate it

Wow dude, wow! Amazing pics! I was looking at the other ones you've posted as well. You have a lot of talent.
    2009 Hypermotard 1100

Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    I'm shooting this weekend for a new line of duct tape.

Is she available?
    I'm shooting this weekend for a new line of cable ties.
    * It's about safety, stupid.

I'm shooting heroin this weekend and doing lines of cocaine...

Did not notice...

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    That bike needs after market signals...I hate the way the front signals stick out...
    Ride Safe.....

http://www.motowhere.com/

2002 Yamaha FZ1 (Faster Silver) -SOLD

Looking for a Ducati Monster, BMW R1200R or 2008 Gen 2 FZ1

PM if you have one for sale.

Great pics...you certainly have talent...

Anonymoose

The camera's great but a skill as the photographer is not to be able to capture an image but a piece of art/story etc. You need to be able to place the objects in the photo perfectly so it leaves an impact on the viewer. So you need to be able to get the model to be positioned correctly, whether its more intense or less intense expression, tilting her head slightly, body positioning etc. Ever watch a professional photographer yell at the model? They are trying to achieve that. There are a couple photos where the model looks awkward, kinda has an odd stance, then the picture of the girl with her legs on the handle bars, that photo could work if she didn't look like she was on stirrups (those things at the doctors office prego women put their feet up on). Exposing her box doesn't leave a sexy impact, its raunchy. A slight extension of her leg so she just hides her box and show the sexiness of an extended leg and not a fully bent leg up looking like she's ready for a pap smear would work better. The slightest move of a model can make a photo...

Big D

^Thanks for the critism ill keep that in mind for my next shoot! u seem to know what ur talking bout feel free to post some of ur pics i would like to see them.

Funny ***** right there
    Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    I'm shooting this weekend for a new line of duct tape.

Is she available?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    The camera's great but a skill as the photographer is not to be able to capture an image but a piece of art/story etc. You need to be able to place the objects in the photo perfectly so it leaves an impact on the viewer. So you need to be able to get the model to be positioned correctly, whether its more intense or less intense expression, tilting her head slightly, body positioning etc. Ever watch a professional photographer yell at the model? They are trying to achieve that. There are a couple photos where the model looks awkward, kinda has an odd stance, then the picture of the girl with her legs on the handle bars, that photo could work if she didn't look like she was on stirrups (those things at the doctors office prego women put their feet up on). Exposing her box doesn't leave a sexy impact, its raunchy. A slight extension of her leg so she just hides her box and show the sexiness of an extended leg and not a fully bent leg up looking like she's ready for a pap smear would work better. The slightest move of a model can make a photo...
    I absolutely agree about positioning, but you somehow come off as saying that if something looks raunchy or provocative it somehow is lass artistic. I would have to completely disagree because every individual has their own vision of what's art. It is also very important to keep in mind what the photographer was going for. A lot of the shoots with fancy cars and bikes, they specifically go for raunchy as then poster attracts more attention. As for the pose, while the legs on the handle bars looks a bit awkward in that shot in the shot right below it I think it looks perfectly fine (when she is looking back). Now as far as stirrups go, the one where she is sitting backwards with her feet on the passenger pegs looks much more like a visit to a resident gynecologist and the girl looks very uncomfortable (as if she has no way of holding herself up, hands gripping the tank on the sides).

All that being said, for a random night out just shooting some photos in the park I'd say it's really awesome.
    Last edited by phucyall; 07-23-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Big D

Quote Originally Posted by phucyall View Post
    All that being said, for a random night out just shooting some photos in the park I'd say it's really awesome.
    Thanks man i appreciate it. The reason she looked uncomfortable was because 2 of her friends showed up and we're making stupid comments so it was hard for her to really be comfortable u know? Plus it was my 1st time doin this sort of thing hehe