Good show!

Thread: Good show!

Good show!

My discipline of sport riding is something more traditional, so I'm not in this forum section much but I will say that you folks put on a good show at the Envy Rides opening bash ... and judging by the crowds there, a heckuva lot of people saw it, too. Good stuff!

Re: Good show!

Yep, was fun seeing a stunt show. Took some video and a few decent pictures myself.

IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI

Golluk post it up if you can

Great show today, only caught one of them.. but here some pics I got.

I've also have some video, I'll post a link when I upload them.
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

It was my first time seeing stunting live and I was amazed at the bike control you guys have. Fantastic show.....BRAVO.
    "You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime." (Burt Munro)

Thanks we had a great time there all day, but its also nice to know that others enjoyed it aswell...You dont have to be a fan of stunt riding to appreciate it when you see it, its not something you can see everyday here in the GTA in a controlled environement like that. And Ive been told may times that its not the same watching it on the internet, live shows are much more exciting..

Id also like to thank everyone at Envy Rides! Everyone from the owner Steve, the sales men, the retail people working inside, service manage Jeff Bloor, my friend Cesare whos
    a mechanic there, the guy that cooked my hamburgers, everyone was great! And they put together the most well organized event Ive ridden at so far... I look foward to doing more things with them in the future, and also to becoming a long term customer of the shop....

Even before the oportunity of a stunt show was even brought up, I was very impressed with the shop itself and moreso with the staff and the attitude they carry..Its real cool that they
    reconcgnize us as a part of the MC comunity and give us support and the oportunity to show other people what we love doing..

Thanks to the Steve and the staff @ Envy Rides for a SAFE and fun day.
    I'd also like to thank any volunteers that helped out and of course STUNTERS INC for a good show.

From my point of view, they organized things well, except no chicken.
    Not only did they provide us riders with a safe, clean and ample lot to ride, but they also had the insight neccessary to protect thier customers from danger by creating a buffer area.

The Bike Wash also seemed to be a hit with the customers, whether they had a dirty bike or not.
    I was there for about 7 hours and it flew by... so it must have been fun. The rain was a nice twist for the last session!

Whether the haters know it or not, most of us need a local shop like this, that we can count on.
    Congrats to Envy on thier Grand Opening
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

the show was great!! safty meeting was great!!! s gal was great!!!!

and after all it was greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat cause i had a chance to park my truck "behind" the yellow tape

D-Rider

Good riding and control....would like to have seen the skills in a larger area. Not at all impress with the no helmet riding.....too many kids and newbies in the crowed.

no helmet = gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangsta~

McBiker

Wet floor... uff!