1972 Triumph Spitfire MrkIV

Thread: 1972 Triumph Spitfire MrkIV

Idunno

1972 Triumph Spitfire MrkIV

SO I cleaned out my garage today and I think it is time to let this project go.
    It Is 97.5% complete. I have a ton of extra parts as I purchased a donor car years ago. The car starts and runs great. It has a new paint job from 2 years ago. I always wanted a spitfire and spent countless (1000's) of hours tinkering with it. I completely stripped the car and started from there. It was a fun little project and I hate to see it go...but the time has come.

I will post pictures and particulars later tonight.
    B~

So I just threw the carpeting in for the picture sake

Has 64 265 km's original engine and km.

I have the bows for the convertible top and I have an old ratty top for it.

The only thing I really don't have for it is the rubber or chrome bumperettes the go just underneath the from bumper.

Let me know what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails passenger angle.jpg   drivers side.jpg   passenger side.jpg  
    Last edited by Idunno; 07-19-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: pics

Idunno

Re: 1972 Triumph Spitfire MrkIV

HMMM
    The pics come up ok but when you click on them it blocks out parts of the car. Can anyone help with that.

Oh Also this car has absolutely no electrical problems. They were all sorted out and it runs like a charm!
    Regards,
    B~

Idunno

Am willing to entertain interesting trade offers (four wheeler/gnerator/camping trailer etc etc. and cash! but please no children, crazy girlfirends/wives or inlaws that have become outlaws!
    Cheers
    B~

Idunno

BUMP Please

Idunno

Anyone ..anyone..maybe a trade for a 1930 Tudor?