The Haters Club - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Haters Club

Re: The Haters Club

It would be effective if they posted their responses to the haters (assuming the responses were productive), eg. reasons for the problem/how they were going to solve it or avoid it in the future.

As it is now, it comes off as amateur and childish. Some of you are being a bit dramatic though, saying you'll never shop there because of this page. I visited once and my experience was slightly negative (was ignored), but it seemed like a professional operation otherwise. It would probably be in their interest to remove the page or give it a more productive purpose.

In my opinion, very unprofessional. For someone who has suppossedly been in the motorcycle industry for as long as they say they have in the response to Mr. X then you think they would have learned something about how to deal with customers that are upset or have a negative view of their shop and work to correct issues internally so that it can be minimized in the future.

Their response to Mr. X just proves his point and the points of several others that have posted about them.

If their intention is to appear arrogant, unprofessional, and show no respect to their customers and or potential customers then they have succeeded. If anything use the negative feedback and improve your business in a positive way, this isn't positive.

I can say in my experience, without getting into the details, that I would never shop there.

I really don't understand why people care. The majority of riders these days could care less about service. It's all about price and stock. That's the bottom line!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I really don't understand why people care. The majority of riders these days could care less about service. It's all about price and stock. That's the bottom line!
    I wouldn't go as far as saying that... I think service is still a major factor for a lot of riders.

There are places in Toronto where you can get tires/chains/work done cheaper, but people still go to certain establishments because of good service.

I go to Z1, not because of the bottom line, but because I can count on himto be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Ringmaster View Post
    In my opinion, very unprofessional. For someone who has suppossedly been in the motorcycle industry for as long as they say they have in the response to Mr. X then you think they would have learned something about how to deal with customers that are upset or have a negative view of their shop and work to correct issues internally so that it can be minimized in the future.

Their response to Mr. X just proves his point and the points of several others that have posted about them.

If their intention is to appear arrogant, unprofessional, and show no respect to their customers and or potential customers then they have succeeded. If anything use the negative feedback and improve your business in a positive way, this isn't positive.

I can say in my experience, without getting into the details, that I would never shop there.
    +1

The problem isn't so much that they have a feedback page. The first problem is that they try to portray this stupidly immature attitude, by calling it a "Haters Page". Secondly, who the hell posts up a reply to a customers complaints in that manner? Is it not Business 101 that they should be resolving issues, and not flaming them? Geezus...to the person who actually came up with that idea...you need to take a course in customer appreciation or find a job where you are NOT dealing with people on a daily basis as your stupid marketing ploy has done the exact reverse of what you intended...

Quote Originally Posted by Yamahahaha View Post
    +1

The problem isn't so much that they have a feedback page. The first problem is that they try to portray this stupidly immature attitude, by calling it a "Haters Page". Secondly, who the hell posts up a reply to a customers complaints in that manner? Is it not Business 101 that they should be resolving issues, and not flaming them? Geezus...to the person who actually came up with that idea...you need to take a course in customer appreciation or find a job where you are NOT dealing with people on a daily basis as your stupid marketing ploy has done the exact reverse of what you intended...
    I think it's funny they've turned all your complaints into a joke. It made me laugh. Good on them for making fun of you.
    '05 Z1000

dropgear

perhaps spend more time on the website on stuff like this:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=66139

.. celebrating your well-received support!!
    Last edited by dropgear; 07-21-2008 at 12:14 PM.

jazminesgizzer

Quote Originally Posted by patientlywaiting View Post
    ENVY RIDES!!! So GANGSTA! PAOP! PAOP! PAOP! Watch out now! Honestly, good for putting up the Haterzzzzzzz (PAOP! - BLAWW BLAWWW) Page You guys at Envy Rides are so real that you let us know what other riders are telling you is wrong with your shop. That doesn't make you real and honest, that makes you a lazy, unaccomadating business that I will never shop at. You're not gangster, its so 'played out'. Be yourself! I can't believe I actually called for a price quote previously from you on a SV650 (HAPPY I GOT MY CBR FROM ELSEWHERE!) Seriously, lose the gangster image and I might stop by for some gear. I need a new jacket and helmet.

KEEP IT REAL!

BLUAAWWW!!!

I have mixed feelings about the HATERS section on the website.

I fully understand the underlying REASON for doing it - to send a clear message that cowards who hide behind their keyboards and post lies or negative things about your business shouldn't be taken seriously at all. If you want to be taken seriously and you have an issue with a dealer, you don't rant about it anonymously - you deal with it in person with the dealer/store.

Maybe there is a more effective and better way to send this message ? I don't know for sure. Perhaps simply ignoring the anonymous cowards is an option. Creating the HATERS section lets the nasty critics of your business know, "they" got your attention and got you to react - I personally wouldn't want to empower them that way.

What I think is interesting about the HATERS section is that it does in fact bring to light one of the biggest criticisms of the GTAM forum - it's the compost pile for never ending anonymous postings from the whiners and complainers.

As far as the company image the HATERS section projects, well only time will tell on that issue. Some people will NOT gravitate to that company image and some will. Good on ya Envy for making an attempt to deal with the cowards but, the method is certainly a risky one.

If you have a legitimate gripe with a store or dealer, posting it on GTA doesn't support your case or legitimize it - it actually undermines it in more ways than you think. Put your face in front on the dealer/store and deal with it that way - right or wrong, I believe that's the message Envy is attempting to send.

Jazmine - chicks on bikes rule !!!

patientlywaiting

I dont have any gripe or complaint, I am not a whiner or complainer. If there weren't weird mofos on the internet I would post my name on here. I am sure many of us are not cowards, I know I for sure am not a coward. I think creating a false image is cowardly more than anything. Whatever happened to having a shop with good honest service and a smile and a handshake to keep people coming back? Why should they play on the hip side of gangsta culture and all that BS to get customers. Honestly, its none of my business...lol...and its not a business I would want to be in either. Whatever...reply all you want to this post. You are right, I dont want to give them any more attention then they deserve. A stunt show also doesn't mean anyone has good service. I know I wont go there for anything my bike ever needs. I found some great shops in and around the GTA. Enough said on a dead subject, you have my opinion

LAAATTERRRR HATERRRRZ!

Quote Originally Posted by jazminesgizzer View Post
    I have mixed feelings about the HATERS section on the website.

I fully understand the underlying REASON for doing it - to send a clear message that cowards who hide behind their keyboards and post lies or negative things about your business shouldn't be taken seriously at all. If you want to be taken seriously and you have an issue with a dealer, you don't rant about it anonymously - you deal with it in person with the dealer/store.

Maybe there is a more effective and better way to send this message ? I don't know for sure. Perhaps simply ignoring the anonymous cowards is an option. Creating the HATERS section lets the nasty critics of your business know, "they" got your attention and got you to react - I personally wouldn't want to empower them that way.

What I think is interesting about the HATERS section is that it does in fact bring to light one of the biggest criticisms of the GTAM forum - it's the compost pile for never ending anonymous postings from the whiners and complainers.

As far as the company image the HATERS section projects, well only time will tell on that issue. Some people will NOT gravitate to that company image and some will. Good on ya Envy for making an attempt to deal with the cowards but, the method is certainly a risky one.

If you have a legitimate gripe with a store or dealer, posting it on GTA doesn't support your case or legitimize it - it actually undermines it in more ways than you think. Put your face in front on the dealer/store and deal with it that way - right or wrong, I believe that's the message Envy is attempting to send.

Jazmine - chicks on bikes rule !!!

I didn't find that entertaining, enlightening or flattering to the shop at all. If thats how they treat a potential customer (Mr X), willing to put down hard earned cash, i just can't help but wonder, what kind of after sales service and attitude would you receive if something were to go wrong with a sale?

No thanks - for me, I'm not willing to find out which way it would go.

A good number of people at Envy rides have been fired from other local dealerships, including the guys in management... and atleast one of the "dealer principles". Some of them for thefts! Atleast one, and I believe two, of them were involved in stealing customer's bikes...

Quote Originally Posted by alltherighttoys View Post
    A good number of people at Envy rides have been fired from other local dealerships, including the guys in management... and atleast one of the "dealer principles". Some of them for thefts! Atleast one, and I believe two, of them were involved in stealing customer's bikes...

Ummm - that is quite the claim there bud.

I think we found Mr X.....

u serious??? That's a pretty strong accusation!

If that's true I will make sure I NEVER go there ...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

You had better be able to back up this claim.

Quote Originally Posted by jazminesgizzer View Post
    And how is what you're doing any different? Thanks for adding to the pile of ****.

If a shop has 90% positive reviews, you know it's probably got it's **** together... if 90% of the time people are having issues with a shop, you know to stay the **** away. If you don't like the reviews, don't come to this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    You had better be able to back up this claim.
    He doesn't have to. Beauty of Internet.

uh oh....

Quote Originally Posted by Fingolfin View Post

I go to Z1, not because of the bottom line, but because I can count on himto be honest
    z1....no worries....reliable....+1000

jazminesgizzer

Quote Originally Posted by B400 View Post
    And how is what you're doing any different? Thanks for adding to the pile of ****.

If a shop has 90% positive reviews, you know it's probably got it's **** together... if 90% of the time people are having issues with a shop, you know to stay the **** away. If you don't like the reviews, don't come to this section.

My posting had absolutely nothing to do with me anonymously posting a whine or complaint with regard to a dealer. I don't believe in doing that. I don't beleive that specific behavior leads to anything positive.

My posting directly addressed the REASON and INTENTION of the HATERS section on the ENVY website in relationship to a widely recognized reputation aspect of the GTA forum. My posting also posed questions about if ENVY's solution to the problem (whiners and complainers on GTA) is going to be effective and good or bad for their business.

And there is the difference - cleanly spelled out for you.

If you want to attack me as a person and think you're getting your testosterone rocks of doing so - then go ahead - the end result is you've proven my point.

Again, I applaud ENVY for taking some sort of action with regard to the GTA compost pile but only time will tell if the result they hoped for will materialize.

Jazmine - chicks on bikes rule

Steve Walker, Dealer Principal - Fired from Suzuki of Brampton around the same time the service advisor at the time was canned for stealing customer's bikes. Dealership's bike(s) were stolen while having been taken home in the evenings by an employee. Steve was the manager at Suzuki of Brampton during these incidents and at the least was suspected of knowing about, or being involved. Atleast two of the customers are members of this board.

Danny Garofalo, General Manager - Fired from Classic Honda. People at Classic Honda claim( to me) that Dan was ripping off the dealership by over stating trade in amounts on paper and pocketing the difference in cash.

Continue later...
    bold statements...hope it doesn't come back to bite you
    "You're living inspiration for what I never wanna be"