This is for the GSXR fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is for the GSXR fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is for the GSXR fans

Something to think....I mean worry about while your cruzin down the road.....

As the story goes this guys was just riding and the spokes of his wheels just snapped...

GSXohshit!

Re: This is for the GSXR fans

wow. That's not good.

yeah... the stunt rail thingamajig on the side tells a different story.... just riding along...

Quote Originally Posted by nokturnal View Post
    yeah... the stunt rail thingamajig on the side tells a different story.... just riding along...
    Look at the bike, does it look like he crashed hard enough to justify a broken wheel? The wheel broke then he crahsed lightly....And even if he did crash hard, Ive flipped bikes end over end at 120km/h and guess what the wheels arent supposed to just blow up....Dents yes but totally fail like that, ummmm no....

The wheel exploded and he laid the bike down lightly on the left side race rails.....There are no signs of crash damage that justify a blwon up rear wheel! I suppose your such a good rider you could have kept the bike up, even after your rear wheel blew up...Ummm yeah!
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 07-17-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I suppose your such a good rider you could have kept the bike up, even after your rear wheel blew up...Ummm yeah!
    Isn't that what Endos are for?

wait it all makes sense.... your practicing your 300' endos getting ready for your new GSXR stunt bike. Now get the wheel exploding into and endo and not out of one.
    (jokes people jokes)

Quote Originally Posted by AdRath View Post
    (jokes people jokes)
    Exactly! The way people get all worked up over their brand choice is hilarious, when I started this thread yesterday the rest of the day just flew past...

Quote Originally Posted by nokturnal View Post
    ummmmm

that "stunt rail thingamajig" is not for stunting.

if you are assuming that becuse the FRAME BARS are on the bike, that automatically means that the person wasnt ...just riding along... then you are a little mistaken.

the frame bars act like frame sliders. they are not a stunt specific product such as a cage or 12 o;clock bar. lots of gsxr owners have the frame bars on their bikes and dont stunt.

we all know what happens when you assume....

Quote Originally Posted by anth1414 View Post
    ummmmm

if you are assuming that becuse the FRAME BARS are on the bike, that automatically means that the person wasnt ...just riding along... then you are a little mistaken.

the frame bars act like frame sliders. they are not a stunt specific product such as a cage or 12 o;clock bar. lots of gsxr owners have the frame bars on their bikes and dont stunt.

At least someone has some common sense and knowledge...

I mean really does it look like this guy was a stunt rider, or even trying to be one?

Hummm after market ie, non-suzuki rims?
    If you try to make it idiot-proof, someone will just make a better idiot....

Quote Originally Posted by anth1414 View Post
    ummmmm

Yes, the first post, which is the one i was repsonding to, really gave alot of info to go on. pardon me.

I have a gixer 6.0 wheel about same year and it hit a curb bent the lip down so bad it wouldnt turn past the caliper, whole wheel is distorted, and no cracks whatsoever. I'll post pic, its a sight to see. That bike has custom paint, stunt equipement on it, the history of this bike is questioned in my eyes.
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

wah, what board is that from?!

IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI

As the story goes this guys was just riding and the spokes of his wheels just snapped...

GSXohshit!

Well thats no good! Im pretty sure thats just a freak incident, not like every other gsxr has this happen ya know.

does he say if Suzuki is going to cover the cost of repairs? Obviously it's a factory defect
    2002 Suzuki SV650s

I think it is a direct result of the colour choice.

Gixxers were not meant to be that colour hence the mechanical failure. It was obviously embarassed and commited suicide
    It's hard to make the turn when your staring at the ditch

Quote Originally Posted by IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI View Post
    Well thats no good! Im pretty sure thats just a freak incident, not like every other gsxr has this happen ya know.
    Same with the zx14's. It's not like all of the frames were cracking, but they went through a significant recall on them. All of the manufacturers have quality control issues at some point. If they haven't yet, they haven't been in business long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI View Post
    the Very same thing happened to my nephews R1......Too many endo's landed hard, weakening the rear rim!
    Rubber Side Down!

Chris

2002 Harley Electra Glide Classic - Current

2001 Vulcan 1500 Classic - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2005 R6 - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2000 VTR 1000F - gone but not forgotten!
    1998 Katana (Kan O Tuna) 750 - Sold
    1983 Virgo 750 - First bike

Exactly, looks like stoppies to me. Look how the rim is bent in different areas. Its depends on the sand blasting process on the rims to remove the paint if its to agressive you could remove material cast.

uh...uhm he tightened his chain too tight.......
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy

that rim just happen to be cast on a friday!

GSXohshit!