This is for the GSXR fans - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is for the GSXR fans

Re: This is for the GSXR fans

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Looks the same to me too, looks like he just peeled off the stickers on his...
    yeah I'd say it's stock paint.

IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI

Johnnys just mad cause his kermit the frog kawi cant do kewl **** like blow up

Quote Originally Posted by IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI View Post
    Johnnys just mad cause his kermit the frog kawi cant do kewl **** like blow up
    Your right Ive been trying to blow my motor for 2 seasons now, and the ****er just wont give up! No matter how much rev limmiter I give it, it just keeps going, over heats but just keeps going and going...Sounds like a bucket of bolts but wont pop arggggghhh...

Your right Ive been trying to blow my motor for 2 seasons now, and the ****er just wont give up! No matter how much rev limmiter I give it, it just keeps going, over heats but just keeps going and going...Sounds like a bucket of bolts but wont pop arggggghhh...
    ummmm i think its safe to say.....

you ... nor i... know anything.

we should stop kidding ourselves.... the jig is up.

Quote Originally Posted by anth1414 View Post
    ummmm i think its safe to say.....

you ... nor i... know anything.

we should stop kidding ourselves.... the jig is up.

you have stopped kidding yourself but johnny is still at it.

that rim just happen to be cast on a friday!

Something to think....I mean worry about while your cruzin down the road.....

As the story goes this guys was just riding and the spokes of his wheels just snapped...

GSXohshit!

wtf? even if that guy stunted all day and modified the crap out of the bike unless he painted the rims with acid i don't think a rim should break like that. but then i'm not an engineer so i don't know sh*t..... all i can say is i'm glad i have the blue and white k6 and not the blue and black....

Quote Originally Posted by IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI View Post
    Well thats no good! Im pretty sure thats just a freak incident, not like every other gsxr has this happen ya know.
    the Very same thing happened to my nephews R1......Too many endo's landed hard, weakening the rear rim!
    Rubber Side Down!

Chris

2002 Harley Electra Glide Classic - Current

2001 Vulcan 1500 Classic - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2005 R6 - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2000 VTR 1000F - gone but not forgotten!
    1998 Katana (Kan O Tuna) 750 - Sold
    1983 Virgo 750 - First bike

We wont talk about ZX6R frames bending back when hitting a curb straight on, or ZX7 headtubes snapping completely off at the spar welds after a little bump that wouldnt even tweek the forks. I've seen that too many times, theyre all Jap crap, everything farmed out to lowest bidder.
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

Exactly, looks like stoppies to me. Look how the rim is bent in different areas. Its depends on the sand blasting process on the rims to remove the paint if its to agressive you could remove material cast.

uh...uhm he tightened his chain too tight.......
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy

Quote Originally Posted by TLDeano View Post
    We wont talk about ZX6R frames bending back when hitting a curb straight on, or ZX7 headtubes snapping completely off at the spar welds after a little bump that wouldnt even tweek the forks. I've seen that too many times, theyre all Jap crap, everything farmed out to lowest bidder.
    No I actually know and fully admit that Kawi frames dont take frontal impacts well, like I said Im not in denial like GSXR riders seem to be. Ive posted about that issue many times, but guess what you have to crash the bike into something for their frames to crack. Unlilke GSXR's Ive seen that have cracks under the neck and beside the airbox, even thou the bikes have never been down....lol

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...t=65861&page=3

You still dont get the point, evey bike has its problems but GSXR riders dont seem to ever want to admit their beloved GSXR's arent prefect...Instead of just taking it for what it is (a single case of failure) you have to make up excuses of how its the owners fault not Suzuki...People that dont own them are posting coments in here that make sense, all the GSXR owners are comming up with excuses...lol Its pretty funny

Ive never seen this kind of shoty work from any other manufatures but Suzuki....In case you cant tell what that is, its a bad OEM weld thats been grinded down at the factory and welded overtop again....This 02 GSXR 6 frame had 1 6" long crack under the neck, and one 1" long crack on the left spar beside the airbox...And the bike had never been crashed prior...Should have been scraped, but was fine by GSXR standards..lol
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 07-18-2008 at 08:39 AM.

You still dont get the point, evey bike has its problems but GSXR riders dont seem to ever want to admit their beloved GSXR's arent prefect...
    First you say this

Ive never seen this kind of shoty work from any other manufatures but Suzuki....
    Then you go gixxer bashing again
    I thought you just admitted that all manufacturers have their problems.

Perhaps the reason we gixxer riders get defensive is because you're bashing them. You aren't simply stating the fact that some guys rim was defective, you're basically saying gixxers suck.
    You don't seem to do that to other bikes, which would be why they don't react in the same way.
    2009 Hypermotard 1100

A comment like that would only offend a brand loyal GSXR rider, your gonna have to try harder then that to make me cry.....

Pull the hair on his legs....that should do it.
    If you try to make it idiot-proof, someone will just make a better idiot....

Quote Originally Posted by GSPLover View Post
    Pull the hair on his legs....that should do it.
    thats if he has any
    2009 Hypermotard 1100

Quote Originally Posted by sportbiker_kev View Post
    thats if he has any

Ok go for the back....
    If you try to make it idiot-proof, someone will just make a better idiot....

This is getting worse than an Xbox vs PS3 nerd fanboy battle...

well all i can say is 25000kms on my gixxer and the wheel is still in 1 peice

I suppose your such a good rider you could have kept the bike up, even after your rear wheel blew up...Ummm yeah!
    Isn't that what Endos are for?

wait it all makes sense.... your practicing your 300' endos getting ready for your new GSXR stunt bike. Now get the wheel exploding into and endo and not out of one.
    (jokes people jokes)

Quote Originally Posted by AdRath View Post
    (jokes people jokes)
    Exactly! The way people get all worked up over their brand choice is hilarious, when I started this thread yesterday the rest of the day just flew past...