Group Buy for 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Page 2

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Buy for 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Re: Group Buy for 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I am very exited about getting the new 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. Is it possible to make "Group Buy for 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R" Sticky. I wanna see it on the top. Thanks.

Hi Pearl,
    I ve a question: When after all the listing and deadline when the dealer will call us indivisually, do we have to fix a pick up (or delivery) date together as a whole group in the same time or we are going there indivisually, make our final payment and pick up or delivery in our indivisual convenient? I am little bit confused about that. I think how we r gonna go there as a group? we don't know indivisual contacts, only u ve it, gives me the answer of my question. Thank u.

I've sent you a private message. A black Ninja please. I've got my mask and shurikens ready.

Quote Originally Posted by nascar007 View Post
    Hi Pearl,
    I ve a question: When after all the listing and deadline when the dealer will call us indivisually, do we have to fix a pick up (or delivery) date together as a whole group in the same time or we are going there indivisually, make our final payment and pick up or delivery in our indivisual convenient? I am little bit confused about that. I think how we r gonna go there as a group? we don't know indivisual contacts, only u ve it, gives me the answer of my question. Thank u.
    This will depend on the dealership we end up going to, but last year, each person was able to set up their own time with the dealership to pick up their own bike. I also know that some people ended up going as a group, but that is a decision that they made themselves.

More details will come regarding how we will pick up our bikes, but it will most probably be everyone-for-themselves

Hope that answers your question

Banned

Just Another quick question; What's the minimum amount of people you need for this to happen?

*EDIT* Thanks for the Sticky

I sent a PM yesterdsay too. Have decided on a black one.

Thanks!
    Last edited by RyanK; 07-16-2008 at 10:33 AM.

Ys that answered my question.Thanks. Thks for the sticky too. Also I m curious to c the reply of the user751139's Question.

Quote Originally Posted by nascar007 View Post
    Ys that answered my question.Thanks. Thks for the sticky too. Also I m curious to c the reply of the user751139's Question.

i don't think there is a minimum, but the more we get the better the deal will get....

ya there was probably a minimum number last year cause he had a price pre-set (though im just guessing)... this year we're all just grouping in HOPING to get a good group price. But considering how the 08's flew off the shelves, we'd need a REAAALLLLY big number to show to a dealer.

Thanks for the sticky!

maxxpower

I am definately IN.
    We settled on a CBR125 for my wife this year because we couldnt find a reasonable Ninja250.

Last year there was a minimum because I asked for a price, and how many people would be required to get this price. As of now, since we have not decided on a dealership, there is no minimum, but this may change depending on the dealership. If we are able to get a great price, then a few people to drop out of the group buy, the dealership might tell me the group is not as big as they expected, and want to pull out of our deal

which is why it is important that you are firm on your decision before informing me, and that you will stick to your word. And spread the word! the more people in the group buy, the better deal we'll get

Another note, for now, please don't mention any numbers in this thread, such as how much you expect it to be, how much you'd like it to be, how much you're ok with, etc. Just keep numbers to yourselves for now

what are the chances that the deal is going to stay within canada.. would we get a better deal if we do a cross border GB?

Thanks to Dinan and Nemy. yes, we need to spread the word. Uhhh... waiting 4 good news.

someone make a facebook group, i dunno how lol

Problem with facebook is, it might generate of insincere interest, since they now allow people to sign up with hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. So a lot of teenagers will have access to it

Nothing against teenagers, but a lot of teenagers are not ready financially to make this purchase

Ya Pearl makes a good point... plus too much attention might work against us (e.g. last year)

Hi all, I would like to be part of this Group Buy. My first perfer color is silver then blue or black if it comes in that colour. Right now I have a Rebel 250 but doing 115 takes a long time to get there.

i was wondering if its possible to pick out a zx6r? i havnt read every post yet, going to do that now

but if someone sees this and knows the answer, please do respond!
    and how much would it be around?

Quote Originally Posted by boolawa View Post
    i was wondering if its possible to pick out a zx6r? i havnt read every post yet, going to do that now

but if someone sees this and knows the answer, please do respond!
    and how much would it be around?
    OP was gonna look into the possibility of other Kawi's but I guess it's dealer dependent... as far as pricing, nothings confirmed but it'll probably/hopefully be significantly better than normal OTD and hopefully as good as the $4400 of last year

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel m2 View Post
    Hi all, I would like to be part of this Group Buy. My first perfer color is silver then blue or black if it comes in that colour. Right now I have a Rebel 250 but doing 115 takes a long time to get there.
    Rebel, you're gonna have to PM the OP with some details before he can put you down (see first post)