I help set rates for a Major Canadian Insurance Company! Some thoughts . . . - Page 19

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: I help set rates for a Major Canadian Insurance Company! Some thoughts . . .

Banned

Re: I help set rates for a Major Canadian Insurance Company! Some thoughts . . .

Noticed Corey you only replied to my malpractice part of my posts. You don't seem to dispute what I said in prior two post which fall directly with which the topic was about. Roger

Re: I help set rates for a Major Canadian Insurance Company! Some thoughts . . .

You are correct that it would need to be a serious case. That does not mean that the coverage is not needed. If you get into an accident you have no control over the severity of the damage or who you hit(young person or old). Insurance companies have seen claims that exceed the $1million dollar threshold this is why the "offer" $2mill liability. But as I am sure you are aware the Third party liability and bodily injurying portion of your policy is most likely the least expensive portion of your premiums. The large cost of insurance is from the Accident Benefit portion of the policy. AB payouts are becoming more frequent and higher in cost.

Banned

Will call you for quote on my trike. 62 years young, not old, 35 yrs plus accident free, no tickets of any kind, 2 trike safety course through the state of Florida for motorcyclist, acepted by my present insurer for discount, six star rating from them which they say they do not give to everyone, 2000 Goldwing SE 1500 cc with Canadian Federal Government approved Lehman trike kit, Bike liscenced since 16 years of age. Living in Penetanguishene Ont. Been professional truck driver all my life with many safety driving plaques and awards. Roger

Banned

P.S. At present there are no trike safety course available in the province of Ontario by any of the colleges who give out bike courses. Know many of the instructors which teach and they tell me I know more about trikes than they do cause they have never owned or driven one. Roger