Wohoo I Passed !! ...New female Rider = ) - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wohoo I Passed !! ...New female Rider = )

Re: Wohoo I Passed !! ...New female Rider = )

Did you end up finding a bike or still biding your time until next season?
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Did you end up finding a bike or still biding your time until next season?

Well I ended up putting a deposit on the 09 ' ninja 250 . The dealers dont really have too much info on when exactly it will be in ...but Im hoping for September! then at least i can get a little bit of riding time in this year ..even though i would loose out on insurance

Waiting isn't Fun ......
    Keep the shiny side up!

Welcome

buy a cheapo bike for now so you can enjoy the rest of the season (at least 3.5months left)

Welcome!

Hopefully you can get your legs wrapped around a ride sometime soon and enjoy all this rain we are getting.... gah! haha But seriously, congrats and hope to see you out there on the next sunny day!!

Cheers
    "To be Old and Wise you must first be Young and Stupid"

NinjaZX6R636

Hi Mish..welcome to the block!
    Get your sports bike craving out of the way before jumping on a cruiser!! Good luck!

Britney

Quote Originally Posted by Gotta_Be_SV View Post
    Hopefully you can get your legs wrapped around a ride sometime soon and enjoy
    Yikes!

welcome!

HAHAHA Thanks!
    Keep the shiny side up!

Quote Originally Posted by mishmish View Post
    Well I ended up putting a deposit on the 09 ' ninja 250 . The dealers dont really have too much info on when exactly it will be in ...but Im hoping for September! then at least i can get a little bit of riding time in this year ..even though i would loose out on insurance

Waiting isn't Fun ......
    I'll keep my fingers crossed
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Welcome. And I wouldn't worry about insurance....you'd have to most likely get it for the year anyway, so it makes no difference when you actually get it. Motorcycle insurance is prorated to the region/climate you live in. Which means that although you're paying for the year, 80-90% (pulled that number out of my *****) of that is really for the riding months spread out evenly through out the year. Regardless, considering what we pay for insurance here, you'll be loosing out anyway. I couldn't imagine waiting 8 months to buy my ride after completing the RTI course. I would have been all jittery and itchy like a heroin addict looking for his next hit.

Quote Originally Posted by mishmish View Post
    ..even though i would loose out on insurance
    Rev 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2 I looked, and there before me was a silver horse! Its rider was fighting a grin, and he was given a helmet, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.