Motopark #2 Pics July 1st 2008

Thread: Motopark #2 Pics July 1st 2008

Motopark #2 Pics July 1st 2008

Beautiful day but for some reason I only snapped a couple pics. The others turned out badly so I don't want to post them. Sorry 23, none of you this time I liked and were worthy enough to be seen by your adoring public.

Can I go back to bed now?
    Last edited by Banger; 10-27-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Re: Motopark #2 Pics July 1st 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Beautiful day but for some reason I only snapped a couple pics. The others turned out badly so I don't want to post them. Sorry 23, none of you this time I liked and were worthy enough to be seen by your adoring public.

Can I go back to bed now?
    Yes you can go back to bed.....

Thanks for being a good sport yesterday, Stefan sends his thanks for you playing "Naughty" nurse after his crash.... after everyone left for the night his arm looked much better...

I will post the whole days story around lunch... so let the suspense begin...

I like being out of the spot light

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    Yes you can go back to bed.....

Thanks for being a good sport yesterday, Stefan sends his thanks for you playing "Naughty" nurse after his crash.... after everyone left for the night his arm looked much better...

I will post the whole days story around lunch... so let the suspense begin...

I like being out of the spot light

That was reputable medic....... not naughty nurse......

I am sure Stef got more pics. He had his camera too.

That was reputable medic....... not naughty nurse......

I am sure Stef got more pics. He had his camera too.
    Just got off the phone with Stef, he is quite banged up... He didnt make it to work today as his arm is completely shot... and his back is a little tender...

He sends a big thanks for you guy rushing to help him and his bike off the track...

whoohoo a picture of me!! I'm disappointed you didn't get the rest though! Next time use my camera!

Ya I think banger likes playing nurse she was very excited to work on my leg. hahaha
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

Quote Originally Posted by amp3d View Post
    whoohoo a picture of me!! I'm disappointed you didn't get the rest though! Next time use my camera!

Ya I think banger likes playing nurse she was very excited to work on my leg. hahaha
    I'm sorry......... I edited them so that they could be uploaded and you guys could see yourselves better. I can send you the originals....

So after all the hype leading up to our second MotoPark event this is how the day unfolded....

Everyone showed up at my place (minus Amp3d who showed up at MotoPark later) around 7am... and man did the day ever start out well... Banger started off by pulling an all nighter and on no sleep like a trooper decided to still make the trip with us...

We packed, we loaded, and off we went, we left at approx 7:30am

Daron (my bro) Stefan (My Neighbour) and Ryan (my buddy) piled into a cargo van towing three bikes and Banger and I jumped into her truck carrying her bike, I figured I would go with Banger to keep her awake lol

We stopped just outside Collingwood for some breaky (Tim Hortons ) and to gas up for the long haul... Man I almost died when I saw how much gas it took to fill Bangers truck Thank god I drive a Honda After getting our coffee/gas and getting strange looks from everyone else there, we were on our way...

***Banger you drive like a maniac*** seemed to be the quote of the day from everyone trying to follow us.... HAHAHAHAHA

So we arrived at MotoPark shortly after 9:30, paid our fees and decided to park next to the "Big Sexy Tree". hahaha (That one is for you Mr. FireFitzy)

Everyone geared up and off we went for our first lap of the day. Stef, Ryan, and myself did are lap and as we approached the quarter way mark of our second lap we noticed Banger standing of to the side of the track beside her bike. After spending hours last week working on Bangers bike, something else had gone wrong. We noticed her rear brake was seized. We took it back to where we parked, tore it apart, and kicked her back out on the track. At the exact same spot on the track her rear brake managed to seize again (guess we didn't quite fix the problem ) We tore it down again this time bleeding the brake over and over again and finally it was working perfectly (Thanks to Daron)

Chef Banger at this point decided to fire up the grill and cook us all up some nice tasty Burgers and Dogs, but she no sooner started the grill and realized that stupid me forgot not only the ICE for the coolers but the Buns for the Burgers and Dogs as well.. ( Thanks for hitting up the store for us Banger ) When lunch was said and done Amp3d had arrived and we were all ready to hit the track again....

"Ummm I'm not too sure about this, I don't want to get hurt" was the first words out of Amp3d's mouth the second we fired up the bikes.. HAHAHA the look on his face was priceless...

We rode and rode and rode and when we stopped for a break Amp3d couldn't stop talking about how much he loved riding track ( Another one converted, Thank you )

So as the afternoon passed and everyone became more comfortable the challenges began... Stefan, Ryan and I set out for a five lap race ( I guess you could call it that ) We took off from the start with Stefan leading the holeshot me following closely behind and Ryan hot on my tail... After the first table top and hard right hander I took the lead and it stayed that way for the rest of lap 1 and lap 2. Stefan regained the lead half way through lap 3 and as we entered the finish line area (which has a monstrous table top / step out to a triple that I would say is at least 80FT) Stef hit the kicker first and although I didn't see what happened, he apparently washed out hard on the landing and took a pretty bad digger. Luckily Banger, Amp3d and Daron were standing close by taking Photos and were right there when the accident happened and quickly helped him and his bike off the track... Seconds after Stef crashed I came over top of the triple and if it wasn't for Banger, Amp3d, and Daron I would have smoked him on the landing had he still been there. Props to you three for getting him of the track before I came over otherwise I would be laying at home today too if not worse.

Stef was shaken up pretty good, and was taken by ATV back to our area with from what we could see was a nice cut/rash on his arm and some pain in his back and legs.. Banger was quick to help clean the cuts for him and make sure everything was A-OK.

We all took a bit of a breather after that, had a few laughs in regards to the accident, and also snapped a few photos.

Stef was cleaned up and ready for battle again so we opted to take a small but rocky trail ride through the 6km path they somewhat groomed. Stef lead, Amp3d and Ryan and myself followed suit, with Banger following up the pack. This time it was the "Nurse" Banger's turn to take a tumble... Not a 100% sure what happened but Banger decided to shoulder bomb a tree at some point throughout the trail...

At this point in the day we decided that enough was enough and do a few more laps of the track before packing up to head home. I somehow managed to smoke both my front and rear tires (don't ask me how) as they were both flat by the time we got home

The car ride home featured a full moon and some good tunes hahahaha

All in all it was a ****ing awesome day for riding, great company, Turtle shorts @ DQ, tons of laughs and I can't wait to do it all again!!!

Banger and Amp3d can fill in the blanks where I seemed to have forgotten parts...

Thanks to everyone that came out, I am already planning the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    So after all the hype leading up to our second MotoPark event this is how the day unfolded....

Everyone showed up at my place (minus Amp3d who showed up at MotoPark later) around 7am... and man did the day ever start out well... Banger started off by pulling an all nighter and on no sleep like a trooper decided to still make the trip with us...

We packed, we loaded, and off we went, we left at approx 7:30am

Daron (my bro) Stefan (My Neighbour) and Ryan (my buddy) piled into a cargo van towing three bikes and Banger and I jumped into her truck carrying her bike, I figured I would go with Banger to keep her awake lol

We stopped just outside Collingwood for some breaky (Tim Hortons ) and to gas up for the long haul... Man I almost died when I saw how much gas it took to fill Bangers truck Thank god I drive a Honda After getting our coffee/gas and getting strange looks from everyone else there, we were on our way...

***Banger you drive like a maniac*** seemed to be the quote of the day from everyone trying to follow us.... HAHAHAHAHA

So we arrived at MotoPark shortly after 9:30, paid our fees and decided to park next to the "Big Sexy Tree". hahaha (That one is for you Mr. FireFitzy)

Everyone geared up and off we went for our first lap of the day. Stef, Ryan, and myself did are lap and as we approached the quarter way mark of our second lap we noticed Banger standing of to the side of the track beside her bike. After spending hours last week working on Bangers bike, something else had gone wrong. We noticed her rear brake was seized. We took it back to where we parked, tore it apart, and kicked her back out on the track. At the exact same spot on the track her rear brake managed to seize again (guess we didn't quite fix the problem ) We tore it down again this time bleeding the brake over and over again and finally it was working perfectly (Thanks to Daron)

Chef Banger at this point decided to fire up the grill and cook us all up some nice tasty Burgers and Dogs, but she no sooner started the grill and realized that stupid me forgot not only the ICE for the coolers but the Buns for the Burgers and Dogs as well.. ( Thanks for hitting up the store for us Banger ) When lunch was said and done Amp3d had arrived and we were all ready to hit the track again....

"Ummm I'm not too sure about this, I don't want to get hurt" was the first words out of Amp3d's mouth the second we fired up the bikes.. HAHAHA the look on his face was priceless...

We rode and rode and rode and when we stopped for a break Amp3d couldn't stop talking about how much he loved riding track ( Another one converted, Thank you )

So as the afternoon passed and everyone became more comfortable the challenges began... Stefan, Ryan and I set out for a five lap race ( I guess you could call it that ) We took off from the start with Stefan leading the holeshot me following closely behind and Ryan hot on my tail... After the first table top and hard right hander I took the lead and it stayed that way for the rest of lap 1 and lap 2. Stefan regained the lead half way through lap 3 and as we entered the finish line area (which has a monstrous table top / step out to a triple that I would say is at least 80FT) Stef hit the kicker first and although I didn't see what happened, he apparently washed out hard on the landing and took a pretty bad digger. Luckily Banger, Amp3d and Daron were standing close by taking Photos and were right there when the accident happened and quickly helped him and his bike off the track... Seconds after Stef crashed I came over top of the triple and if it wasn't for Banger, Amp3d, and Daron I would have smoked him on the landing had he still been there. Props to you three for getting him of the track before I came over otherwise I would be laying at home today too if not worse.

Stef was shaken up pretty good, and was taken by ATV back to our area with from what we could see was a nice cut/rash on his arm and some pain in his back and legs.. Banger was quick to help clean the cuts for him and make sure everything was A-OK.

We all took a bit of a breather after that, had a few laughs in regards to the accident, and also snapped a few photos.

Stef was cleaned up and ready for battle again so we opted to take a small but rocky trail ride through the 6km path they somewhat groomed. Stef lead, Amp3d and Ryan and myself followed suit, with Banger following up the pack. This time it was the "Nurse" Banger's turn to take a tumble... Not a 100% sure what happened but Banger decided to shoulder bomb a tree at some point throughout the trail...

At this point in the day we decided that enough was enough and do a few more laps of the track before packing up to head home. I somehow managed to smoke both my front and rear tires (don't ask me how) as they were both flat by the time we got home

The car ride home featured a full moon and some good tunes hahahaha

All in all it was a ****ing awesome day for riding, great company, Turtle shorts @ DQ, tons of laughs and I can't wait to do it all again!!!

Banger and Amp3d can fill in the blanks where I seemed to have forgotten parts...

Thanks to everyone that came out, I am already planning the next one.

Wow........... and I thought I didn't do enough at work. Not that I am at work right now. YAY! Strep throat!

Thanks so much guys for working on my bike so furiously as you did. I know you could have been out riding but you took the time to help me. I'm sorry I didn't get out as much. I guess my strep was kicking in early and I felt like crap from lack of sleep. I tried to be as coherent as I could. I don't think you missed anything really. Your bro is a cool guy. He helped that other dude fall in the same place that Stef did.

You did neglect to mention how we almost tossed your bike off the side of the trailer when we got to Stef's place

Wow........... and I thought I didn't do enough at work. Not that I am at work right now. YAY! Strep throat!

Thanks so much guys for working on my bike so furiously as you did. I know you could have been out riding but you took the time to help me. I'm sorry I didn't get out as much. I guess my strep was kicking in early and I felt like crap from lack of sleep. I tried to be as coherent as I could. I don't think you missed anything really. Your bro is a cool guy. He helped that other dude fall in the same place that Stef did.

You did neglect to mention how we almost tossed your bike off the side of the trailer when we got to Stef's place

Yeah well atleast that was the only time my bike hit the ground all day long

im ****ing hooked on the track now. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit!!! I don't want to be at work right now!!!

My friends are going to motopark this wknd coming up for the entire wknd and im soo mad I can't make it!

PS - I didn't say "i dont want to get hurt" but perhaps I did say I'm not to sure about this and "can we start on the kiddy track first" lol

And I couldn't get hurt because I have a vball tourney this wknd that was my excuse you knob lol
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

Quote Originally Posted by amp3d View Post
    im ****ing hooked on the track now. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnit!!! I don't want to be at work right now!!!

My friends are going to motopark this wknd coming up for the entire wknd and im soo mad I can't make it!

PS - I didn't say "i dont want to get hurt" but perhaps I did say I'm not to sure about this and "can we start on the kiddy track first" lol

And I couldn't get hurt because I have a vball tourney this wknd that was my excuse you knob lol
    Sorry so much went down yesterday I must have had a mental block.. I was close

Im setting up the next MotoPark round as we speak. Keep your eyes posted.