2wheelchic &friends?

Thread: 2wheelchic &friends?

2wheelchic &friends?

mind if i also met you guys at timmys-i'm looking for a trail riding spot for me and my ahem, unsuprt moto bike and my kid w his xr50. we wouldn't even try to keep up with you guys, just like to find a riding spot where we don't get booted out.
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Re: 2wheelchic &friends?

if by and friends you mean me and by tim hortons you mean this saturday yeah sure come on down, i dunno how far your driving from but i can assure you that i wouldnt drive more then half hour for this place, it really is nothing special, other then being close.

ive seen other people there with kids so it is very doable on a 50, and not to worry about keeping up, those that have seen me ride know youll have no problem.

I would be up for it a different day. Can't go afterall this weekend.....

Thanks for the scorra info too...

thas cool twc, i was riding there this weeekend anyhow, ive got a wedding to go to in the afternoon so i cant really do anything to far or for too long.

and my plans for batavia on the 12th just went for a &$%# cuz its booked for a private event, so ill be doing some sort of ride that day too, probally eagles nest, gopher dunes, welland canal trails or the sand pits in niagara

itll be another early ride, i prefer to ride first thing in the morning so that by noon when it gets really hot im ready to head home, ill post up once i figure out what im doing.