Quebec 138

Thread: Quebec 138

Quebec 138

Last year a couple of yanks told me about 138 in Quebec as one of the best roads they've been on. Any experience here going up that way? Accomodation?

Re: Quebec 138

Quote Originally Posted by spankayf View Post
    Last year a couple of yanks told me about 138 in Quebec as one of the best roads they've been on. Any experience here going up that way? Accomodation?
    Between 401 and 417 it's dead straight and boring as hell... You sure you got the Hwy # right?

It IS the fastest way to shortcut into the laurentians if you're trying to avoid Montreal on your way skiing though. (401, 138, 417, 34, 158, 329, 15/117)

I've never been but that road looks amazing: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&hl=en...=48.019324,-67.
    SOAR Novice #113

I think they mean the stretch out of Quebec city around the Gulf.

It's hard to find anything about Quebec routes ... probably trying to keep it secret for themselves

I think they mean the stretch out of Quebec city around the Gulf.

It's hard to find anything about Quebec routes ... probably trying to keep it secret for themselves
    Pretty much anything north of Quebec city would be considered a sweet road by Ontario standards. Oh and there's no Bill 203 in Quebec
    SOAR Novice #113