Picture Thread - Stunt Night at Shopsy's - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture Thread - Stunt Night at Shopsy's

Re: Picture Thread - Stunt Night at Shopsy's

Thanks for the props hondacbrf3!

The pictures, labelled SirCharlie, I didn't take (First three pics and the last one in the Flickr set). This guy can shoot, I'm a noob.

Let's talk more about shooting a street ride, SirCharlie and I would be interested.

Stunt show at Shopsy's again next wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by SLaP View Post
    Thanks for the props hondacbrf3!

The pictures, labelled SirCharlie, I didn't take (First three pics and the last one in the Flickr set). This guy can shoot, I'm a noob.

Let's talk more about shooting a street ride, SirCharlie and I would be interested.

Stunt show at Shopsy's again next wednesday?
    They are really nice pics whoever took them, what kind of camera was used? I saw alot of what looked like some serious camera equipment there....And I just got into HD video, so I have a real good understanding now, thats its not only about the gear. You really need someone that knows what thier doing to take advantage of it, and produce good quality images...Not to mention that with pics you have to have some artistic ability and be able to know when to take that perfect shot...

As for a stunt show this comming Wed, no chance! The Sony theatre (humming bird centre) is booked this Wed, so that area is being used. That is the last event being held there before it closes down for the rest of the summer, and Shopsys has permission to use it any time after this Wed...So were going to work on some other events for the near future...We are seriously looking at moving on of the bike nights to another Shopsys location in Markham, that has a much larger space available for a stunt show...

Right now the response seems to be really good, and the more you people ask to see this stuff. The more willing I am to do them, and the more willing people with the right connections will be to put on these events...If I could Id do a show every weekend, but to be honest the only thing Im really good at is riding the bikes...I help as much as I can with getting the ball rolling, but we need great people like Tim from Shopsys to give us these oportunities to do shows....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    They are really nice pics whoever took them, what kind of camera was used?
    SirCharlie was shooting with a Nikon D3.
    I fumbled with a Nikon D70s.

I have a real good understanding now, thats its not only about the gear.
    Similar to stunting all the parts have to be there to becoming a talented photographer/videographer/etc... including skill, creativity, dedication experience, gear.

Seeing the way you guys handle the bike with such style and finesse, it is obvious there were many days and nights, over the years, spent refining your art.

but to be honest the only thing Im really good at is riding the bikes
    Ride, ride Johnny ride!

Definitely looking forward to seeing more in the near future.

GiddyupDesi

nice pix!! amazing courage.
    i alos lik the pix of the chick rider on the cbr125 ... she must be 4'-8" by the way she'll tip toing the bike.

^ actually, almost 5'2 thank you very much!

that's actually GoldieTiger's 125. mine's a blk ninja 250....perhaps me and Kenzie will start practicing tandem on it.....

to be honest the only thing Im really good at is riding the bikes...
    >>> and washing them, i hear... <<<

we need great people like Tim from Shopsys to give us these oportunities to do shows...

>>> yeah - thanks, timmie! <<<

Quote Originally Posted by azia View Post
    ^ actually, almost 5'2 thank you very much!

that's actually GoldieTiger's 125. mine's a blk ninja 250....perhaps me and Kenzie will start practicing tandem on it.....

That was awesome! Thanks for being good sports and smiling for the camera!
    Looking forward to the next one. Maybe in full sunlight to take advantage of quick shutter speed....
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by SLaP View Post
    pffftttt... fack, that's so easyyyy, I could do that!
    A few more pics here...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/slapspi...7605712795793/
    Wow sick pics...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    Wow sick pics...!!

Naaaa.. Come on... How many different ways can you do a wheelie.. I mean, really..
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Argyle View Post
    Naaaa.. Come on... How many different ways can you do a wheelie.. I mean, really..
    Id say over 100, but the real question should be "how many different ways can YOU do a wheelie"? I mean, really...

Nice...
    I can 2, and they are not high and not too long, so:
    -great pics
    -well done, too bad I missed it
    -great job guys,
    thanks for the pics..
    http://www.arcadius.ca/

1964 Junak M10, 2000 Bandit 1200