Stunt Show this Wednesday !! Chic Riders bike night at Shopsy's ! - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stunt Show this Wednesday !! Chic Riders bike night at Shopsy's !

Re: Stunt Show this Wednesday !! Chic Riders bike night at Shopsy's !

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    That would be one of my best friends Mike, he has a handle on here but hes just a lurker and never posts outside the stunt section....I converted him over to Kawi's from the evil GSXR
    Noooooooo! He crossed over to the dark side!
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    Noooooooo! He crossed over to the dark side!
    For the street/track it might not make a big difference, but just changing bikes made him 10x better....Once he started to ride my 636, he didnt want to ride his GSXR anymore...He loved the GSXR's but you cant help it when something else just feels better, the 636 is just a better stunt bike for most people....He made more progress in 2 weeks on his new 636, then he did in 2 full years on his GSXR. And now hes got me on my toes, if I dont keep pushing for new tricks hes going to catch up to me...The GSXR's Policeishness was simply holding him back, but from what Ive read the 06+ are a whole differnt story and more comparable to more popular stunt bikes like the 600RR, 636, F4i, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    For the street/track it might not make a big difference, but just changing bikes made him 10x better....Once he started to ride my 636, he didnt want to ride his GSXR anymore...He loved the GSXR's but you cant help it when something else just feels better, the 636 is just a better stunt bike for most people....He made more progress in 2 weeks on his new 636, then he did in 2 full years on his GSXR. And now hes got me on my toes, if I dont keep pushing for new tricks hes going to catch up to me...The GSXR's Policeishness was simply holding him back, but from what Ive read the 06+ are a whole differnt story and more comparable to more popular stunt bikes like the 600RR, 636, F4i, etc....

Policeicshness....lol!!

Great job guys! It was incredible to watch. The amount of skill it took to do that was amazing! I burned through a battery and almost 300 pictures during the first show alone!
    Great job, and keep us all posted as to when the next one will be!
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Surely someone took some videos

Ya, but they're keeping them all to themselves!! Selfish people these days, I tell ya!
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by djltoronto View Post
    Surely someone took some videos

I've got some and wil post them once I get home later.
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

I'm youtubing my stuff atm. will link it in the media thread when im done.