Weekday Evening Rides - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekday Evening Rides

Re: Weekday Evening Rides

Quote Originally Posted by amp3d View Post
    Yeah I hear ya. Valve info online is often so vague. I'm going to pull it apart later this summer and check the valve clearences, and if anything needs adjusting I'm gunna take it in to a shop. I'm not touchin them lol
    Once the race season is over I will be looking to take a school program on motorcycle machanics or something along those lines... i know a fiar bit but just enough to get by, anything serious and i have to go to the shop too...

You should do the course I am doing at centennial. 2 years though....

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    You should do the course I am doing at centennial. 2 years though....
    Will call you tonight for the info..........

chills, I brought my 450 to work today.
    I noticed just now my front tire seems to be flat! Damnit cross your fingers!

Im going to run to the gas station pump it up, and hope it holds. If not, I brought a spare tube in my car, but I hope it won't take us long to change it at your place.

Do those little spray can thigns work good for dirtbikes at canadian tire if its a slow leak? Wish me luck. Damn that last ride we went on!

PS- Is bangers bike workin?
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

chills, I brought my 450 to work today.
    I noticed just now my front tire seems to be flat! Damnit cross your fingers!

Im going to run to the gas station pump it up, and hope it holds. If not, I brought a spare tube in my car, but I hope it won't take us long to change it at your place.

Do those little spray can thigns work good for dirtbikes at canadian tire if its a slow leak? Wish me luck. Damn that last ride we went on!

PS- Is bangers bike workin?
    Damn phone. Text messages aren't working right now

Anyways .... wow I am tired. Now I have to ride a dirt bike this evening? Daaaaamn ....... lol. Good point. Is it even running?

Damn phone. Text messages aren't working right now

Anyways .... wow I am tired. Now I have to ride a dirt bike this evening? Daaaaamn ....... lol. Good point. Is it even running?
    Why are you tired Banger? I mean, you were home before midnight...and you aren't working today. I think everyone would like to know why you are tired.

PS- i forgot my mf cell phone at home today, but I did remember my bike so don't bother calling me lol

Why are you tired Banger? I mean, you were home before midnight...and you aren't working today. I think everyone would like to know why you are tired.

PS- i forgot my mf cell phone at home today, but I did remember my bike so don't bother calling me lol
    Hey now! We watched Transformers! It's a long movie! Plus I had to drive him to the airport this morning! I have every right to be tired. lol

What's makes you think I'd call you?! So you liked my friends eh? Nice nice. I haven't even spoken with them yet.

By the way.... thanks for the late night stunt show on my street. I expect a firm talking to from my parents when i get home from work today. That's right, I CAME INTO WORK TODAY!

I might be in for the ride tonight. Just installed a new rear sprocket and some knobbies.. letting them sit for a bit to see if they leak at all.

Hey now! We watched Transformers! It's a long movie! Plus I had to drive him to the airport this morning! I have every right to be tired. lol

What's makes you think I'd call you?! So you liked my friends eh? Nice nice. I haven't even spoken with them yet.

By the way.... thanks for the late night stunt show on my street. I expect a firm talking to from my parents when i get home from work today. That's right, I CAME INTO WORK TODAY!
    LOL, I forgot about that. It wasn't really a stunt show though, tires were still cold. We thought about it afterwards it was kinda a prick thing to do though, I PROMISE you we won't screw around on your street anymore. Tell your mom you took care of it and it won't happen again

LOL, I forgot about that. It wasn't really a stunt show though, tires were still cold. We thought about it afterwards it was kinda a prick thing to do though, I PROMISE you we won't screw around on your street anymore. Tell your mom you took care of it and it won't happen again
    You PROMISE that every time!!!! Hahahahahahaha I give up.
    I am going to have to move into the ravine behind my house now and live off of chipmunks and mutated fish. I am not welcome at home anymore lol.

Looks like we are gonna get some rain.

You still riding tonight Chris?

That was a big negative

That was a big negative
    I got my bike back at like 6pm on the dot and made it home just in time for about 620pm...

Fubar - Was nice riding with ya bro... those tires worked sweet in the mud.

Mark/Banger - sorry for the late cancel... Otherwise it would have been a sweet ride.

Banger- Your bike drives me nutts, it does work but only when it feels like it. I have talked to Mission and Todd said he wants to see it so i will drop it off Monday (Should be no cost to you )

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    I got my bike back at like 6pm on the dot and made it home just in time for about 620pm...

Fubar - Was nice riding with ya bro... those tires worked sweet in the mud.

Mark/Banger - sorry for the late cancel... Otherwise it would have been a sweet ride.

Banger- Your bike drives me nutts, it does work but only when it feels like it. I have talked to Mission and Todd said he wants to see it so i will drop it off Monday (Should be no cost to you )
    Hey man. Thanks so much if you get that done. No worries about the cancel. Another time. My bike takes after me. Indecisive and stubborn.

Hey man. Thanks so much if you get that done. No worries about the cancel. Another time. My bike takes after me. Indecisive and stubborn.
    HAHAHA does it ever... My brother has to take his bike in Monday so it will go with him then... For once my bike is running 100% and has no need to go back

Which also means no excusess for me this weekend... I need a win bad!

That was a good ride!!!

But it was a cold ride home. haha

Now I have to try and get the swamp weed out of my spokes!

Good riding with ya 23. Good luck this weekend!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fubar79 View Post
    That was a good ride!!!

But it was a cold ride home. haha

Now I have to try and get the swamp weed out of my spokes!

Good riding with ya 23. Good luck this weekend!

Cheers
    I can only imagine how cold that would have been, my fingers were frozen just riding back to my place and you still had quite a ways to go...

Never the less it was fun as always... lets do it again soon.

you guys ended up riding?! damn you!!!
    I spent all day fixing up my bike, flat tires and all! grrrr

On a side note, I noticed I need new sprox and chain baaaaaaad. So maybe it was good I didnt go. 23 what u think of the DID t-chains?

On a side note, I noticed I need new sprox and chain baaaaaaad. So maybe it was good I didnt go. 23 what u think of the DID t-chains?
    I have new chain and sprokets hahahahaha sucker.........

Damn you guys! I was so bored for that time waiting in borden!

T-Chains? am I missing something...

I would suggest a stantard DID 0 ring chain for what your going to use it for.. Get one from royal they are fairly cheap.... roughly 60 + tax...