Suzuki TS200R??

Thread: Suzuki TS200R??

Suzuki TS200R??

Hi all, just found the sight and curious to know if there are any TSR owners on the forum. I've owned mine for 4 years now and I have to say, these 2-smoke DS's can become addicting! This was my second one (shouldn't have sold the 1st one). So if there's any owners of these rare bikes here, chime in! BTW, if anyone knows where there maybe one in need of repair, please let me know..........doesn't need to run but prefer complete if possible. I would really like to build one up for my wife.

harveys3@yahoo.ca

Re: Suzuki TS200R??

I had one of those years ago. Bike was fine other than they don't have any power, they are way to corked up.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Snobike Mike View Post
    I had one of those years ago. Bike was fine other than they don't have any power, they are way to corked up.

Have fun.
    Yes, I know what you mean. The previous owner of mine was a bit of a mechanical marvel and pieced a kit together which included a different cylinder, pipe and other little odds and ends. I installed a Keihin 35mm PWK on it this year using a modified RM125 airbox. It took a little work but it paid off. The bike comes on strong @ 7000 rpm and up. It really gave the TS a different attitude, enough that it gave my nephews DRZ "S" a surprise through the gears

i had one of those. rear suspension linkage snapped on a landing,had a mysterious coolant leak ONLY when trailered,the hotter it got,the less gears i had to choose from....lol. sold it. bought another true 250. but im not anti-dual purpose! im currently shopping for a blue plated crf 250x.
    JUST RIDE IT.