Blocko venue confirmed! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blocko venue confirmed!

Re: Blocko venue confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    Camera is sick .... but it's only as good as someone shoots. There is hope though if someone shooots ****** footage. The Camera is HD so when you edit it you can zoom and crop and the footage will still be amazing quality. I will give you a hint .. you really want the shots , you should choreograph them and record them over and over.
    Thanks we havent even tried any editing yet, but I did watch some of the footage on a LCD TV at home right off the cam in 1080. And the quality and sound is ****ing amazing! If you dont keep the lens clean you can see the dust particles in the video...Its way more advanced then what we need, but Im a sucker for top of the line stuff so I went all out...I split the cam 3 ways with my friends, but I just started to buy all the accessories on my own...LOL....Just have to sell 2 more stunt stays then I'll be picking up a Century Optics Ultra 3.0 Fisheye lens! love the look it shoots..

Heres the rig so far, setup with the mic, wind sock and wide angle lens

And this is the $1100 fisheye lens Im saving for....

I love the look is shoots, just cant over use it like in some skate vids

PS Im trying to bring a 40ft max height cherry picker/sky jack to the Blocko, if it works out we should get some pretty sic shots from above...

furry mic for the pimpsters eh?

Yeah I have shot footage before from one of those things .. I was about 50 feet in the air and I got some cool new angles.... Never got to use the footage though.

Yeah it's pretty cool how crispy clean the footage looks on a HD camera!

Sick camera !
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!