Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
I dont really understand what your trying to say or ask? But from how I see it he started moving towards the middle of the track to do a victory burnout (puts both feet down and starts blipping the throttle just about to dump the clucth and break the rear loose) and thats when someone that wasnt even supossed to be on the track anymore comes flying at full on race pace and side swipes him.....

IMO its the guy that smashed into hims fault, the race was over and 2nd place was supposed to exit before the straight....Not keep going full on and passing people when the race is long done....Thats something a little kid would do in a hissy fit cause they lost, and someone got seriously hurt because of it...

Ive seen other videos where its a 50/50 at fault because the guy just stops at the worng time when there are still other bikes on the track, this is different...
Just pointing out that if you look at it without judging first, you will see some things. Not saying who's fault it was, I only have the video to go on, and that unto itself is not enough information. I do not necessarily believe all that I read either, nor do I put much weight on info from someone that has already made his mind up about what is happening.

And the other rider was far from full race pace as well. Unless full race pace was about 30 mph at that point. You need only look at how far the other bike went after the glancing impact to see that.