Wild Whiskey Wednesday's

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Whiskey Wednesday's

Wild Whiskey Wednesday's

Last Update: Sunday, June 15th.

Well, here is it! The next meet continues June 18th, ft. Banger, Michelle, Felix and yours truly!

The other night a group of GTAM'ers had the first unofficial GTAM Whiskey-A-Go-Go meet when someone (Banger!!) broke her clutch cable down the street.

We ended up having dinner there (the food was actually REALLY GOOD - and the prices were cheap < $10. Alcohol is a different story, but we don't ride and drink, right guys?

We got the VIP treatment since we were like the only people there (but not the perverted kind of VIP treatment, lol) and had an absolute blast! There is a room that they let us put our gear in so no-one would bother it, and of course there is no cover to worry about on weekdays. Of course, if you want to tip the doorman you are more than welcome to, since he took such good care of us

Sooo, behold!
    Posing begins on Wednesday, June 11th @ 8:30pm.
    Now continuing Wed, June 18th.

(We will not be doing it tonight because you all should be going to Shopsy's for the first Chic Rider event! They put a lot of time and effort into it!)

And for the ladies, don't worry. We won't forget about you. Anthony1414 will be doing his weekly table dance! Free!

**Although there is no cost involved, it would be nice if everyone ordered up something or spent maybe $10. It's not really fair just drinking water because they DO have a business to run!**

Some Tales from our first Unofficial meet, hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    OH! I want to post my funny story of after Whiskeys!

So when I got home at about 2 am (after loading the bike in the truck) I forgot to turn off my GPS that keeps track of destinations.

Well the next morning I come down stairs and my dad is sitting in his chair with the paper and he looks at me with the whitest face I have ever seen. He calls me into the room and in a very quiet, an almost shy voice says that he 'wasn't snooping and he just glanced at it for a second' - that when he moved my truck around that morning to get out his mustang, he saw where I had been the night before. Then he asks very calmly if I was working 2 jobs and one being a night job as a stripper!!!!!
    Click here for the food menu. All prices include taxes!

EDIT: Leaving Kennedy Commons in Scarborough at 730pm SHARP to ride up to Richmond hill, pick up a couple other people before heading down to Whiskey. If you feel like a ride prior to the poser show, you are welcome to meet us at Tim Hortons
    Last edited by amp3d; 06-15-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

Re: Wild Whiskey Wednesday's

Quote Originally Posted by amp3d View Post
    We got the VIP treatment since we were like the only people there (but not the perverted kind of VIP treatment, lol) and had an absolute blast!
    Did they throw in any lap dances???????????

I will try and drop by though I live and work about 5 minutes from there. A little too close for comfort.

Actually, none of us got any dances we pretty much just had dinner and watched the hockey game (tripple OT!).

Maybe you can push a free dance for a motorcycle ride. One girl actually asked one of the guys for a ride. lol

ahahahahahaha.

lets doooooooooooooooooooooooooo it!

i am in. lets do it up....

the more the better. ahahahaha.

WILD WHISKEY WEDNESDAYS.....

come one come all.

ps.... this is not a joke..... we are dead serious.
    Last edited by anth1414; 06-04-2008 at 03:00 PM.

I was going to post a ride to Seductions on Lundy's Lane after we get back from our Deal's Gap trip but this is good too. Count me in.

I'm in

+1
    A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once.

'08 Yamaha WR250X (SuperRetard)
    '03 Suzuki SV1000S Current (Silver Surfer)

'07 Aprilia SXV 5.5 Teefed (Redstar)
    '04 Honda 1000RR Previous (Red1.2)
    '05 Yamaha R6 Previous (Red1)
    '89 Suzuki GS500E Previous (SuziQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Steinberg c/o bjturner View Post
    Tim, if you are reading all this, you should grow the **** up and not be such a ******. you give all us Canadians a bad name. ps, you are no longer welcome here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Steinberg c/o bjturner View Post

Ben Steinberg Deals Gap Resort Manager

IN...

This is a meet at a peeler? With Anthony there?? I'll bring a hose
    ~Serene Chaos~

Quote Originally Posted by Serene Chaos View Post
    This is a meet at a peeler? With Anthony there?? I'll bring a hose
    yup..... its a meet....and its a strip joint.

no need for the hose bro......i can controll my self. .. think.

bring out all the boyz too.

they can tell the wifes they are riding tonight.....they arent lieing. lol

That clutch cable came in handy later as a whip when things got exciting in the place!

You know I am there. Wed are a good night. I will have my bike fixed by then.

They do have good food. Just remember to ask for breaded wings if that's how you like them.

Also the ATM is a 9$ service charge so bring cash before hand or your end up like us - roaming the city for a bank to pay off all of Mark's lap dance fees.

That clutch cable came in handy later as a whip when things got exciting in the place!

You know I am there. Wed are a good night. I will have my bike fixed by then.

They do have good food. Just remember to ask for breaded wings if that's how you like them.

Also the ATM is a 9$ service charge so bring cash before hand or your end up like us - roaming the city for a bank to pay off all of Mark's lap dance fees.
    your paying for mine too..... so bring some extra cash!

Im In!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anth1414 View Post
    yup..... its a meet....and its a strip joint.

they can tell the wifes they are riding tonight.....they arent lieing. lol

CLASSY!
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

So you guys know how I had to go home and get my truck for the bike right? Well my Dad had been awake and saw me come home and run back out the door.

So when I got home at about 2 am (after loading the bike in the truck) I forgot to turn off my GPS that keeps track of destinations.

Well the next morning I come down stairs and my dad is sitting in his chair with the paper and he looks at me with the whitest face I have ever seen. He calls me into the room and in a very quiet, an almost shy voice says that he 'wasn't snooping and he just glanced at it for a second' - that when he moved my truck around that morning to get out his mustang, he saw where I had been the night before. Then he asks very calmly if I was working 2 jobs and one being a night job as a stripper!!!!!

I guess when I came home to get my truck it made me look even more suspicious.

Anyways I just about died of laughter to his relief and explained how we had just been riding and my bike broke down in that area. He saw my bike so that part he believes. Not sure if he really believes I am not taking my clothes off at night........ Poor dad

So you guys know how I had to go home and get my truck for the bike right? Well my Dad had been awake and saw me come home and run back out the door.

Anyways I just about died of laughter to his relief and explained how we had just been riding and my bike broke down in that area. He saw my bike so that part he believes. Not sure if he really believes I am not taking my clothes off at night........ Poor dad
    bahahahahhaha.....I love that story! I'm going to use that in the main post! hahahah.

Did you tell him you offered me $20 to take off my clothes? haha

now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably gave the poor guy a heart attack.lol

Its was bad guys ... so bad......

I don't think he needs to know about my wager with your Mark

Reminds me of "Sergei Nights" for those who've been on the site for a while (Dairy Cream then Diamond's Club )