ABUSE of Bill 203 - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ABUSE of Bill 203

Re: ABUSE of Bill 203

lol...to each their own I suppose...just boggles me mind a wee bit!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    But gee, no one who advertised his business on the local forums EVER had his business hurt by his attitude.

....... Oh, I'm wrong about that, now aren't I?
    Ohhh... I know the answer to this one...
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Thanx for some of the nice comments As to the rest ... I don't care if someone does not hire me because of my point of view on the government or the law... Frankly anyone who would not hire someone because of their personal views on law and not the quality of work is an idiot and I wouldn't wanna deal with them in the first place. Also have I ever said that I speed and break the law all the time or at any time for that matter??? Lol... I think I've said it b4 that I take my car to the studio/shoots/work to make sure that I am not tempted...

Second I mostly shoot female models so it's not like I have been expecting to make money from you

I find it funny how many jokers we have in this place... Next time you go to your doctor make sure to ask him if he's been speeding recently and if he has lets see if you start seeing another one... Also check to make sure he's been paying his taxes by the book - I am sure you're all doing it... After all it is the LAW!

What you guys have never broken any laws? You never speed? You've never copied any music? movies? You've never jaywalked? Sure you do so stop acting like such walking perfections... so pathetic...

I am not telling you to agree with my point of view or do as I do... I say as I see things and I am open minded enough to read peoples comments and at least consider them and discuss without stupid comments...
    Last edited by jarekn; 06-09-2008 at 06:10 PM.

From info on your website, it would take about 10 minutes to find out cars/bikes registered to you, licence plate numbers, addresses, etc, etc etc.

PS.. Can you post up more pictures of chicks on your website. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by jarekn View Post
    What you guys have never broken any laws? You never speed? You always follow the law? You've never copied any music? movies? You've never jaywalked? Sure you do so stop acting like such walking perfections... so pathetic...
    I presonally break as many as I can without becoming a hardened criminal... would you like me to teach you a proper wheelie?
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

I know it would, I also know that I am NEVER EVER breaking any laws Always drive/ride 5 km under the speed limit so it would be just a waste of time for the local police I also do not think that they can arrest me for saying that I do not agree with pulling over for them

As to the site, I am slowly working on an updated version... Have so many updates and the current flash version is just too messed up to work with... Should have know from day one Soon soon

Quote Originally Posted by Smokeandapancake View Post
    From info on your website, it would take about 10 minutes to find out cars/bikes registered to you, licence plate numbers, addresses, etc, etc etc.

PS.. Can you post up more pictures of chicks on your website. Thanks!!
    Last edited by jarekn; 06-09-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Nah its ok... All the posts I've been getting from you guys made me feel very guilty and sad I am going to go to the church this Sunday and pray for my sins... Will also park my bike and car and take the public transportation to resist any temptation of having a bit of fun... Everyone happy?

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    I presonally break as many as I can without becoming a hardened criminal... would you like me to teach you a proper wheelie?

videosilva

Question Re: ABUSE of Bill 203

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    Then you truly no nothing about the real Cuba then.
    Does it have a Maple Leaf and everyone tells you the grass is better .........

videosilva

Quote Originally Posted by jarekn View Post

I wonder if they could charge me with violation of 203 for spinning on my chair too fast... you know cause that too is dangerous... I could hit myself or someone else...

If they can figure out a why to make $$$$$$$$$ then the answer is YES !

videosilva

Quote Originally Posted by mat2312 View Post
    BTW Gentlemen, when one of your buddies gets pulled over NEVER NEVER NEVER stop with him. That's just asking for trouble. Yes you might get a decent cop who just gives you both a warning but why put yourself in a position to get a ticket when you yourself weren't being pulled over?

Put your tail between your legs and RUN !!!! Personally I would stay and make sure that corrupt cop does not take further advantage of his position.

Quote Originally Posted by videosilva View Post
    Does it have a Maple Leaf and everyone tells you the grass is better .........
    Is that what they told you???