CVMG trackday.

Thread: CVMG trackday.

CVMG trackday.

What an awesome day today.I thought for sure it would be canceled due to the weather,but the rain didn't come down till much later.It was a great chance to chat with John Cooper of Cycle Canada fame.he had his Aermachi single with an exhaust that would wake up the dead.(not sure how he got around the sound check) The day was run by the CVMG members,so there was none of the feared TMP issues.Although from some of the threads that i have followed,things are looking better,and having talked to Vanessa Van Dedt,i have more faith than before.There was a terrific variety of old Brit bikes on the track.And little Steven Nickerson showed up with his RS125 and proceeded to put EVERYONE in the open class to shame.This little 12 year old is going places.Hope to find some pics from the other guys,i had my hands full with the Muffin.No spills,but i did manage to get it very sideways running away from a ZX7.Time for fresh tires!
    Old guys with old bikes rock!

And btw,the annual CVMG rally is next weekend in Paris.If you have never been there,go!Even the parking lot is fun to take in. Here's a link to last years event on youtube. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=w6HYhAjvZtU
    Last edited by Wingboy; 06-01-2008 at 08:32 AM.
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Re: CVMG trackday.

That Ariel looks almost identical in design to my Bro's '44 BSA M20.