Thunder Bay Anyone?

Thread: Thunder Bay Anyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thunder Bay Anyone?

I know it's a long ways away but in August I want to plan a roadtrip / riding adventure to Thunder Bay. I have a pick up truck soon to be accompanied with a trailer to haul the bikes (this would be a dirt bike expedition). My real motive is to visit my sister but I thought I could throw in some riding as well. If anyone wants to tag along for the fun let me know. My sister said she'd give us a place to stay. It would probably be a 10 day trip. Maybe less. Travel included.

Re: Thunder Bay Anyone?

Paul brought this post up to me when we were out for fine dining at T&A's last night...
    We may be interested

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    Paul brought this post up to me when we were out for fine dining at T&A's last night...
    We may be interested
    That's some fine dining all right!

Sweet. Like I said it's a long ways away but with people's work committments I want to give as much heads up as possible. I have done this drive before and I have seen some sweet trails and tracks I want to stop in at. I have fam in the Sault who will give us a place to stay on our journey unless we choose to just wing it and camp for a couple days. Up to us. Just let me know. My truck seats 5 (very uncomfortably) ... 4 is a good number but 5 is do-able unless some one else wants to bring their vehicle.

You know im in, I will bring my brother along for the ride as well.

23 + 1
    TS
    Paul
    Myself

= 5 unless my math is off. That was easy ... like I said if we want two vehicles, give'r. Too many people though and we may find ourselves fending on our own in terms of housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    23 + 1
    TS
    Paul
    Myself

= 5 unless my math is off. That was easy ... like I said if we want two vehicles, give'r. Too many people though and we may find ourselves fending on our own in terms of housing.
    My brother and I will be taking our own transportation, we will probably also be camping as it makes things more fun...

We have a lot of Camera/Video equipment to bring, as well as other stuff so its easier to just haul it ourselves.