Guelph Police hopping curbs - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guelph Police hopping curbs

Re: Guelph Police hopping curbs

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Are you serious??...A cop driving over a curb is post worthy??

This forum seems to be becoming a cop bashing forum - and nothing to do with the actual laws.
    Better here than polluting the other sub-fora, I suppose. Still, I've been considering just nuking any such post on spec. Talking about police is not the same thing as discussing the law, after all.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Better here than polluting the other sub-fora, I suppose. Still, I've been considering just nuking any such post on spec. Talking about police is not the same thing as discussing the law, after all.
    True...true...I guess this does keep it all in one spot....it's just so tiring to hear all the whining....*sigh*

Feel free to nuke anything that is just whining and doesn't contribute to reasonable conversation.
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

True...true...I guess this does keep it all in one spot....it's just so tiring to hear all the whining....*sigh*

Feel free to nuke anything that is just whining and doesn't contribute to reasonable conversation.
    There goes my post count lol
    The artist formely known as Frenchfry

Talking Re: Guelph Police hopping curbs

Poor biker should have known better and just show him the middle finger while taking off on one

I have only ever been pulled over on my bike by the UoG Campus Police.. Been pulled over twice. I was in a parking lot, and there is a stop sign at a guard booth on campus. I just rolled through it. Verbal warning.

2nd time, I was trying to catch up with a buddy of mine, and while stopped at a light with backed up traffic, I used the bicycle lane to pass 2 cars to join up with my buddy. Cop behind me didn't appreciate it. Verbal warning also.

Ah well..

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    That is a possibility.. I've only been pulled over once since the age of 26 (currently 2 and haven't been pulled over between the ages of 22 and 26.
    What about the numerous times that Redline saved your butt that you have mentioned in the past????

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post

Can these posts please be deleted as useless banter.
    They are cluttering up an otherwise nice police bashing th'd.
    ex-ZX-7/9
    ZX-6D w/colour matched Duct Tape
    ex-RZ500
    ex-RD400