Cambridge/Kitchener May 25 evening ride

Thread: Cambridge/Kitchener May 25 evening ride

Cambridge/Kitchener May 25 evening ride

Hi,
    Is any body interested in going for a ride in the evening around 5.30 for an hour or so...(No planned route, open for sugestion)
    I would like to take this opportunity to meet new riders. I will be at Tim Hortons at the exit of Town line (North) Cambridge at 5.30 pm and wait for 15 minutes to see if some shows up.

If you see Ninja 636 then it's me..
    See ya.

Re: Cambridge/Kitchener May 25 evening ride

Bikers in the Tri-city area tend to post any rides at
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=36448

You will see that this link has a lot of responses, and we all just use it to communicate with each other all the time, regardless of when we want to go for a ride.

I will probably be there...
    Keep the front wheel in the air and the shiny side up.

Guelph
    Past bikes-77 Yam YZ100, 80 Hon CR125, 84 Yam XT600, 86 Hon CR250, 87 Yam TW200, 03 Hon CBR954, 05 Busa
    Current bikes- 08 Busa, 06 Hon CRF50

I don't know where that Tim Hortons is. I am familiar with the area, and the nearest on in on Pinebush Rd & Franklin

Guelph
    Past bikes-77 Yam YZ100, 80 Hon CR125, 84 Yam XT600, 86 Hon CR250, 87 Yam TW200, 03 Hon CBR954, 05 Busa

Take exit of Townline North and Tim horton is behind Petrocanada gas station. There is an English Pub as well at the corner.

Thanks to Naser (I hope I spelled the name right) who joined me for tonight quick ride. We took HWY 24 and it was fun. There is no question that I have to learn a lot about riding skills but I am sure that with help of fellow riders and with some good advice I will be able to hang out with experienced rides. How long will it take I am not sure but definetly I am not in rush.
    Once again thanks.

Glad Nas showed up. By the time I read your message it was too late for me to leave (east side of Guelph) and make it there in time to meet you.

Hope you come out and join us sometime.

Guelph

Thanks Chris,
    Yes, I will join you guys but you guys are too good..you migt have to cut some speed for me.
    Regards

it was nice riding with you, too bad chris didn't make it, but like chris said check out the other thread, that is where most of us locals meet.

Remember to take it easy, practice one thing at a time, don't try to practice everything at once you will just confuse your self.

Nas
    FOR SALE:
    2003 Kawasaki Z1000 $5000
    plus TONS of bike parts..... www.masalma.com

Floats like a butterfly, & stings like a Z!