If I didnt have back luck, Id have no luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I didnt have back luck, Id have no luck

If I didnt have back luck, Id have no luck

So I decide to give the stunt bike a little love for the charity show on Sunday, new headlight, upper, and fairing stay. Only 2-3 hours of work plus I was going to clean it while I was at it...So Im about half done and I spill brake fluid on my frame, I go to wipe it and I feel the rag catch on something...Take a closer look and my frame is cracked in 2 places! So now Im stuck tearing down the whole bike and swapping frames, and looks like I'll be here till morning.....****!

Always go with your gut feeling! On Thurs I was rolling some nice high speed stoppies pretty consistantly. Then I practiced some circles and other tricks, and ended up dropping the bike a few times. Then yesterday we went out again and I couldnt even roll 50ft wihtout drifting to one side, and I even mentioned to my friends "somethings wrong, this bike dont feel right today"......I guess I was right there was something wrong, something really wrong. If you hold the front brake and rock the bike back and forth you can feel and hear the crack flexing....Please dont laugh at my silver frame, I dont have time to powdercoat it before Sun....

Re: If I didnt have back luck, Id have no luck

****, wouldnt want to see the aftermatch of a kawi with suzuki fever on a speedy endo good thing you caught that.

never would of happened if it was f4i

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    never would of happened if it was f4i

Agreeed!!!!
    Never allow yourself to outrun your guardian angel

damn.... so what you sain....

kawi is a same pos like all those suzuki???? no way....

aight kawi for sale~ kawi for sale~ pos witch wont even start now for sale~

Johnny do u think the cage had something to do with it?
    Im thinking of switching to tigershark or Si cause i already managed to bend mine
    also is tigershark still in business i cant find their website for some reason

www.tygersharkcages.com

ps: si sucked on my opnion... cause you have to get that bottom bolt goin and it was ***** to take that bolt out.. had to go to my bois bodyshop and weld a rod to that bolt so i could tiwst that **** with a plyer...

once again.. nips in trouble... bike wotn start.. help needed

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    So I decide to give the stunt bike a little love for the charity show on Sunday, new headlight, upper, and fairing stay. Only 2-3 hours of work plus I was going to clean it while I was at it...So Im about half done and I spill brake fluid on my frame, I go to wipe it and I feel the rag catch on something...Take a closer look and my frame is cracked in 2 places! So now Im stuck tearing down the whole bike and swapping frames, and looks like I'll be here till morning.....****!

Always go with your gut feeling! On Thurs I was rolling some nice high speed stoppies pretty consistantly. Then I practiced some circles and other tricks, and ended up dropping the bike a few times. Then yesterday we went out again and I couldnt even roll 50ft wihtout drifting to one side, and I even mentioned to my friends "somethings wrong, this bike dont feel right today"......I guess I was right there was something wrong, something really wrong. If you hold the front brake and rock the bike back and forth you can feel and hear the crack flexing....Please dont laugh at my silver frame, I dont have time to powdercoat it before Sun....
    There was this old guy named Carroll Smith and he said that frames should be primer white so that when you went to clean them off, dirt would collect in cracks and be noticed right away....but what he doesn't know is that black just looks sooooooo much cooler. And would you really take advice from a guy with a girl's name?
    ~Dakota0T7~

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    www.tygersharkcages.com

ps: si sucked on my opnion... cause you have to get that bottom bolt goin and it was ***** to take that bolt out.. had to go to my bois bodyshop and weld a rod to that bolt so i could tiwst that **** with a plyer...

once again.. nips in trouble... bike wotn start.. help needed
    i was looking for tigershark not tygershark no wonder i couldnt find their website, thanks dude

ps: nipper think its the fuel pump.... when i turn the kill swith to on position with the key on i dont hear any zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ing kinda fuel pump noise.... ****... or is it?

You F4i guys are too much trying to kick the Kawi when its down, funny thing is even when its down its still a better bike...LOL Id take a Kawi with a broken frame over a gutless Honda anyday, at least the frame can be fixed but the F4i's lack of balls cant be...

Honestly this bike has served me well, 4 years of beating the **** out of it almost everday and Ive only broken one frame under normal circumstances and still never poped a motor....I know you think your little F4is are indestructable but the truth is if I rode one Id find a way to break it in 4 years too...They are invicable when most of you guys have them on stands trying to make them look pretty %90 of the time, come out ride hard and crash them then talk about reliablity....

Jackson tipped his F4i over, picked it up started it and the motor hydro locked bent a rod and toasted the motor. So they all break in some way or another...

kawi is da ****!!!!! even my dumb s bike started last night

mines doin alright, i dropped a 12 attempt on sat. only damage was a bent bolt, that mxd cage held up ****in good
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    mines doin alright, i dropped a 12 attempt on sat. only damage was a bent bolt, that mxd cage held up ****in good
    You only droped it once! Thats doesnt even count...LOL....I drop my bike at least 1-5 times a session. And sometimes really really hard...

I'm surprised it lasted that long Johnny. I had a 98 6r that cracked a frame many times..and I know plenty of other guys on 03/04 6r's with cracked frames...

And that's why I got an F4i

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    I'm surprised it lasted that long Johnny. I had a 98 6r that cracked a frame many times..and I know plenty of other guys on 03/04 6r's with cracked frames...

And that's why I got an F4i
    It was my fault anyways, the spacer on that side was mangled and I should have changed it....

Oh well I cant ride 600's anymore since Ive been spoiled with the 636 power advantage, anything less then a 636 and it feels broken to me...Was going to upgrade to on 09 but now I might just get and 05/06 for next year

Get a 05-06..They look awesome..

Hey Johnny, since you have 05-06 rims on your 03-04 can you tell me if the axle for the front wheel is the same? What about spacers? I heard the axle off older zx6r's like 2000 will also work on 03-06?

Reason I'm asking, I have a project gixxer 1100 and have a set of 05 636 forks that i'd like to put on this gixxer with mods of course...but i need to get a axle and also get a front wheel so I would like to know if 03-04 wheel and axle will fit on these forks...Sorry for the off-topic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Get a 05-06..They look awesome..

Hey Johnny, since you have 05-06 rims on your 03-04 can you tell me if the axle for the front wheel is the same? What about spacers? I heard the axle off older zx6r's like 2000 will also work on 03-06?

Reason I'm asking, I have a project gixxer 1100 and have a set of 05 636 forks that i'd like to put on this gixxer with mods of course...but i need to get a axle and also get a front wheel so I would like to know if 03-04 wheel and axle will fit on these forks...Sorry for the off-topic

Thanks
    I like the 05/06 look but I like the 07/08 even better, problem with the 05/06 is it feels more cramped compared to my 03/04..Like the pass pegs feel close to the rider ones, and it just feels weird...I know Id get used to it over time anyways...I just wish they made the 09 in a 636, then there would be no doubts in my mind Id buy that ***** as soon as possible...

03-08 axles all fit, and the spacers are made of differnt material but they all fit too....The 03/04 spacers were plated steel, but the 05+ are aluminum but the exact same shape/size.....As for earlier years I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I might just get and 05/06 for next year
    FOR THE WIN!!

buy mine~