Golden Valley.. or something

Thread: Golden Valley.. or something

Golden Valley.. or something

I keep hearing from people in the Guelph/Rockwood/Acton corridor (that aren't motorcycle riders) that their friends (who do ride) highly recommend the "Golden valley.. or something ride..". This isn't very specific, but the vague directions I get are to take Highway 25 North.. To where? Nobody knows.

Anyone know wtf this place is?

Re: Golden Valley.. or something

Only good roads I can recall that way are the #15 from the 401 to Georgetown, the 20th and 22nd sideroad through Limehouse (there's a short section of gravel in that little jog between the 2 roads), Terra Cotta, and Forks of the credit.

EDIT: Just found this (http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en...z=6&iwloc=addr)
    If that's the Golden Valley they're talking about . . . YES, the roads are flippin sweet up there!
    Last edited by sportbiker_kev; 05-23-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    2009 Hypermotard 1100

there is a beaver valley road just meaford, on georgian bay. here it is on google maps.
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en...=11&iwloc=addr

i'm not sure if that's what your friends' friends are talking about, but it's a pretty nice ride. lots of sweeping curves, beautiful scenery. be sure to take in Eugenia Falls if you go that route. it's about ten seconds off of beaver valley road, just a few minutes north of the intersection with highway 4.

I get to ride it everyday as I work in georgetown love it!