Pazzo Levers - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pazzo Levers

Re: Pazzo Levers

Have you guys looked at ASV levers ? IMHO they are MUCH better and $20 more, ALOT more adjustable and an AMAZING warranty.

Hey, I didn't get an email. I pm'd you last week
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by merrybob View Post
    I wish i had a definate answer to that one buddy.. We're waiting on people that are serious about buyin but also we're waiting on replies back from some other dealers. So far we've received a pretty competitive offer from Topendz so if nothing else works out, they'll be our choice.

Were you still interested?
    I emailed Simon myself because I was interested in a few other accessories he has. I'm looking to order ASAP, so I think I'll just order all my stuff from him at once rather than do the group buy thing. Even though it'll be slightly more expensive for me, it'll save me extra hassle and time (and I really value my time!).

Thanks for organizing this though.. good luck with the group order.
    2003 ZZR250 (sold)
    2007 GSXR600

Hey, whats the big difference between the short and long levers?.....Besides the obvious? I like the look of the shorty but I'm used to using my full hand to squeeze the levers, I think it would provide more leverage (I have weak hands). Do you only have to use a few fingers with the shorties?

I think the shorties are less likely to break off in a crash.

Not sure how it'd affect the leverage provided though since I suck at physics.
    2003 ZZR250 (sold)
    2007 GSXR600

That's a good question. I know others must've thought of the same thing.. I took a buddies R6 out for a spin and he had the shorties.. i didn't really notice much difference other than the fact that i could adjust them to what i liked while i was on his bike and then back again to where they were before handing it back..

I too use all my fingers to pull the clutch and brake in.. just safer that way imho..
    :::009:::

A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by merrybob View Post
    That's a good question. I know others must've thought of the same thing.. I took a buddies R6 out for a spin and he had the shorties.. i didn't really notice much difference other than the fact that i could adjust them to what i liked while i was on his bike and then back again to where they were before handing it back..

I too use all my fingers to pull the clutch and brake in.. just safer that way imho..
    oh,, so you can still use all fingers? the shorties just looks great and is better in the event of a crash?

Yep.. The shorties worked well for me.. im 190lbs and 6ft tall.. they were awesome.. im definitely getting the shorties.. If you want to check them out before purchasing a set, i'd suggest visiting a dealer. GP Bikes and Cycle world come to mind but im in Markham so they are usually the closest ones to me.. There's Riders Choice out in the west..

interested in a set for an F4, pm me once you get a price.
    Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

I am in for the shorties,I have Pazzo regular size but looking to replace for shorties ..
    GSXRGIRL

I'm interested in a set for an 04 F4i, pls let me know once you get a price. Thanks...
    Winners don't quit coz quitters don't win!

CagedCBR, Gsxrgirl and Bambaataa.. Can you guys/gal please PM me your email addresses.. Unfortunately we can't discuss price over the forum site and so all the communication will have to be done through email. My email address is 'numba9(at)gmail(dot)com'

Thanks!
    M

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update everyone. I've sent the email out to around 20-25 people however only 7 have confirmed they are interested. Please be patient as im getting one or two trickling in every day or two.. As soon as we have 10+ people i will be sending out a confirmation email and make sure everyone is still a go.

Thanks and sorry its taking so long.

Mehrdad

Remember please do not post on here if you are confirming anything. It may be against Pazzo policy and the last thing we need is someone to get into trouble. Keep the forum for questions and suggestions..

Thanks
    Mehrdad

i would like some pazzos
    - I ride cuz i love it.

Infamous Boston Pizza Story
    "Gsxr 600 Boston pizza guy"
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=32439

Is this still going, have lost contact with the OP

Well he was asking for home addresses so we'll see if peoples bikes start getting stolen that just happened to want Pazzo levers from this thread.

Count me in too.