What shop has a built 2008 XR650L or good selection of enduro's

Thread: What shop has a built 2008 XR650L or good selection of enduro's

blue2006

What shop has a built 2008 XR650L or good selection of enduro's

Does anyone happen to know a good shop to go to in the GTA, for a full line up of enduro's? I cant seem to find a fully built 2008 Honda XR650L to take a look at in person.
    http://www.honda.ca/MCPE/Motorcycle/...&Model=XR650L8

It may be way to big for me but I'm an XR fan from way back, and was hoping for that pride of ownership feeling. I miss dirt biking alot.

I checked the 'Motorcycle Dealer and Vendors Web Links' sticky, but the shop that had something worth going to see .. http://www.hbcycle.com/used/used_mc.htm just sold a decent looking 2006 DRZ400s.
    Any window shoppers out there seeing the WR250R in the GTA or can recommend some shops that I could go to tomorrow!?! (I just want to make the best of a day off work!)

Thanks alot

I could post pic's if anyone else is curious to know whats out there and is currently looking.

Re: What shop has a built 2008 XR650L or good selection of enduro's

Take a look at any year from about 1994 and you will get the idea. Not much difference between the years except graphics. Hope you are tall, I had a 1994 model and it was a full inch taller than my current 640 KTM Adventure. The only time I ever fell off the thing was at a complete stop while offroading and couldn't get my foot on solid ground.
    Standard Honda reliability but the gas tank (which is steel) is too small, which seems even smaller when you uncork the thing to get any beans out of it. Going more than 100km offroad made me very nervous, and I didn't like the big gap between 1st and 2nd gear.

blue2006

Shykes! no dealer suggestions.
    Thanks for the reply above, height shouldnt be an issue but thats why I wanted to see one in person and eliminate any concerns. The Wr250R is only .4 of an inch shorter than the 2008 xr650L seats height... that would have to mean the 250 is taller than the 640 Kawasaki? This is why I was hoping to see a full line up of enduro's in person.
    Going off-road for a 100km trip isnt really in the plans, but the 1st and 2nd gear issue is something to be aware of.

You can try Machine Racing (north of Newmarket)
    they sell honda dirt bikes

blue2006

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieRev View Post
    You can try Machine Racing (north of Newmarket)
    they sell honda dirt bikes
    Thank you. I'll give them a call/checkem out. .. I called the other local honda dealers last week but no 650's were set up. hopefully I can see a couple of places today.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by blue2006 View Post
    Thank you. I'll give them a call/checkem out. .. I called the other local honda dealers last week but no 650's were set up. hopefully I can see a couple of places today.

Thx
    If your up for a tour.... go check out Mission Cycle in Angus...

Todd and crew have an awesome selection of both Honda and KTM bikes..

www.missioncycleangus.com