Port Severn Road

Thread: Port Severn Road

Port Severn Road

I found this road while heading up to my cousins wedding. I am sure you veterans know about it but I don't see it up here so I shall post it.

It's a ***** to get too (I just took the 400 straight up which kind of blows) but the road is called Upper Big Chute Rd. which later turns into White Fall's Rd.

To get there I took the 400 to the highway 12 exit at the town of Coldwater. Go East on 12 for a tiny bit and straight onto Sturgeon bay rd. Hang a left on River St which then becomes Upper Big Chute. Have fun! Really twisty and scenic. I did it in the fall. It was great.

Re: Port Severn Road

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I found this road while heading up to my cousins wedding. I am sure you veterans know about it but I don't see it up here so I shall post it.

It's a ***** to get too (I just took the 400 straight up which kind of blows) but the road is called Upper Big Chute Rd. which later turns into White Fall's Rd.

To get there I took the 400 to the highway 12 exit at the town of Coldwater. Go East on 12 for a tiny bit and straight onto Sturgeon bay rd. Hang a left on River St which then becomes Upper Big Chute. Have fun! Really twisty and scenic. I did it in the fall. It was great.
    I often take this road with a truck and trailer on my way to the track...

It can be very unpleasent around the bridge area (River St.) after that its smooth sailing.

I find it's a bit bumpy...
    '05 Z1000

Thats an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by estone View Post
    I find it's a bit bumpy...

No kiddin...
    Quote Originally Posted by gcrouse View Post
    Thats an understatement.

I like it, its a fun road
    2009 Hypermotard 1100

If you are that far out then you might as well just cross the 400 and continue on South Bay Road in as far as Honey Harbour. They have a nice little ice cream shop in there and the road is really tight and twisty for a bit.
    Len - Barrie