Regular Gas - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Regular Gas

Re: Regular Gas

Quote Originally Posted by djltoronto View Post
    Maybe not 90%.... There are benifits from using Shell and Petro Can premium... the absence of ethanol is noticable in milage (kms per dollar). More so in my car.
    is the milage in your bike really that noticeable? How many less KM's per tank do you get? Is it really worth the extra cost of premium for a little more milage? Doesn't premium run in an engine not designed for it run the risk of inproper combustion?

I'm more curious then anything and don't profess to be an expert and am always interested to find out more.

Re: Regular Gas

Quote Originally Posted by AdRath View Post
    is the milage in your bike really that noticeable? How many less KM's per tank do you get? Is it really worth the extra cost of premium for a little more milage? Doesn't premium run in an engine not designed for it run the risk of inproper combustion?

I'm more curious then anything and don't profess to be an expert and am always interested to find out more.
    In my GTP, when I used fuel with ethanol in it, I would get about 8% less mileage out of it, premium is about 8% higher in cost, so I do not see the savings either.