50+ or 150+ difference?

Thread: 50+ or 150+ difference?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 50+ or 150+ difference?

...at some point speeding becomes dangerous driving, which is a crimminal charge.

Quote Originally Posted by bitzz View Post
    ...at some point speeding becomes dangerous driving, which is a crimminal charge.
    True. Even if it doesn't, I'd be willing to lay odds that the JP would tend to move the fine toward the upper limit ($10K) on the stunting charge.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

I know you are just asking for being curious, but if someones going 150+ why stop?

Quote Originally Posted by ATTS View Post
    I know you are just asking for being curious, but if someones going 150+ why stop?
    because of the two airplanes in the air
    FOR SALE:
    2003 Kawasaki Z1000 $5000
    plus TONS of bike parts..... www.masalma.com

Floats like a butterfly, & stings like a Z!

Quote Originally Posted by masalma View Post
    touche

Quote Originally Posted by masalma View Post

A little birdie told me that if you are traveling at a high rate of speed and happen to attract the attention of a helicopter or airplane, head towards Pearson airport.
    As the little birdie said, they do not have authorization to fly close to the airport and disturb International travel so they can stop a speeder.

Just an fyi.
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by dwebber7878 View Post
    A little birdie told me that if you are traveling at a high rate of speed and happen to attract the attention of a helicopter or airplane, head towards Pearson airport.
    As the little birdie said, they do not have authorization to fly close to the airport and disturb International travel so they can stop a speeder.
    And you can do some ramping while you're there as well...

Quote Originally Posted by dwebber7878 View Post

Just an fyi.
    This depends on Pearson really....if its a busy time they will deny the aircraft from even approaching the airport and if its not busy they'll let it fly right through/around it.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

Adison

When is pearson not busy.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by 03Flames View Post
    This depends on Pearson really....if its a busy time they will deny the aircraft from even approaching the airport and if its not busy they'll let it fly right through/around it.

Someone correct me if im wrong.
    Consider yourself corrected.
    There is a long line of aircraft waiting to land at almost any given time of the day, with exception of 2:00am to 6:00am when flights are not allowed to be scheduled to land. If they disturb the regular flow, they then have a large group of aircraft in a holding pattern as well as aircraft approaching for a scheduled landing.
    Even when Pearson is "not busy" they still have a lot of aircraft traffic to deal with, too much to stop so police can give someone a speeding ticket.
    As for allowing police to "fly through", not a chance! The timing would have to be perfect and well planned, not spur of the moment. I suspose they could go around the airport, but it would take them so long to get around the no-fly area, the speeder would be long gone!
    Last edited by Katatonic; 05-18-2008 at 04:45 AM.
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by ATTS View Post
    \

you dont