New dual purpose rules - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New dual purpose rules

Re: New dual purpose rules

Half truths and the internet...
    - You can sell an already blueplated bike to someone else as blueplated.(grandfathering the converted bikes)
    - You are not supposed to be able to convert anymore ie: add the street stuff to make an offroader streetable but the MTO offices are privately owned, and the info on their computers, and staff are slowly being updated so they know which bikes were brought in as offroad only. You may get lucky on this one, but Quebec has already pulled the plug on the converted bikes.
    - Once a bike is green plated, it can't be blueplated. (and the other way around for some odd reason)

billwalsh119

I had my 2004 crf450r plated last year. Had to get rid of it cause the damn front wheel wouldnt stay down around cops!

Dakkar dual sport kits are all you need to make bikes street legal..if you can get a dumb enough mto guy to plate it for you. My advise is to just keep going to different offices and people till you find the right one!

Im going to try to get my 05 crf450sm plated again if it doesnt sell. ($4300)

few pics of the street legal beast before she was layed to rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic 020 (Medium).jpg   fresh and clean 012.jpg   fresh and clean 005.jpg   3662919297_330.jpg   sprmots.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gybeman View Post
    - Once a bike is green plated, it can't be blueplated. (and the other way around for some odd reason)
    That is weird..
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare