(tmp) Track Day - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (tmp) Track Day

Re: (tmp) Track Day

So you get propper marshals, ambulance, and lunch.

And you should be able to have more then 12, especially if you have insurance, what is the reason for not allowing more?

With the current TMp track rental pricing they pretty much make it impossible for anyone to rent the track and actually make it worth while.

$4700 for that track is way too high. I wanted to rent the track last season but the price was too high then, and now they've raised the price even more....
    89 fzr400 I'm going to miss her... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...uga/sigpic.jpg The new toy...

i will check again with tmp and if they say i can run more people i will make three groups
    of whatever 15 or 18. i canonly do what i can with the tools im givin sorry
    SPEED DOESN'T KILL SUDDEN STOPS DO
    SO DON'T SLOW DOWN

Thanks To Those Who Are Supporting Me This Is Proving To Be A Tough Venue.
    Hope To See You There For A Safe And Fun Day At The Track... Ill Get Back If Tmp
    Allows More Numbers On The Track At One Time Because That Is Idealy How I
    Want Things To Be Again I Can Only Work With The Tools At Hand...
    SO DON'T SLOW DOWN

i will run three groups of 16-18
    SO DON'T SLOW DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF BOLT View Post
    i will run three groups of 16-18
    Good to see someone running a trackday at cayuga, best of luck. I can't make it that day, otherwise I would consider it.

I do second the other comment that I can not believe TMP would have the audacity to tell a renter how many riders he can have, even 18 bikes when we have all seen 25 bikes or more scheduled and that doesn't count the bikes that just snuck on to the track because the entrance guy was asleep.

20 is a reasonable number at cayuga.

As Far As Tmp Telling Me I Can Only Run 12 Was In The Print I Dont Know Why That Was The Number But Vanessa Told Me Its Your Day Do What You Want.
    So You Guys Tell Me What You Need From Me To Make It Better For You And Ill Try To Honour Your Requests...
    SO DON'T SLOW DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by TBK View Post
    Good to see someone running a trackday at cayuga, best of luck. I can't make it that day, otherwise I would consider it.

I do second the other comment that I can not believe TMP would have the audacity to tell a renter how many riders he can have, even 18 bikes when we have all seen 25 bikes or more scheduled and that doesn't count the bikes that just snuck on to the track because the entrance guy was asleep.

20 is a reasonable number at cayuga.
    The only TMP run event I have been to there (last year) we counted 36 bikes on the track at one point.... 18 would be wicked.

Jeff I was in GP talking to you about this track day a couple of weeks back, just waiting on confirmation from my buddy, I will give you a shout in the next couple of days.
    Newcastle, On.