All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16 - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16

Re: All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16

ya its too bad we all kind of went out own separate ways....ah well next time.

good times tho. felt like a poser standin outside and not ridin.
    - Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out. It was great to meet you all. I know TS was snapping pictures and I can't wait to see em.

Sorry for all the trouble it was. All Star didn't take reservations so me being there at 7:30 made no difference. It was still a long wait and for that I apologize. Good on some people to take initiative and just hit up other places or ride.

Next time I plan something like this it will be planned better (and at a location that can handle such a large number). Hope to see as many of you out next Sunday at the soccer game!

-Elise (AKA Banger - No I am not a dude!)
    LOL your not that's for sure was a fun gathering, look forward to ts's shots..lol

I get that too with my name.. at least people can say your nic name..lol Ekkkkkwus??? Eeeeeehhhhkkaaauuuus? hahahha. See you soon.
    Ride in peace Liz Metcalf - June 12, 2011 You died loving what you loved to do, riding.
    Ride in peace Barb Sutton (Beachkat) Sept 17, 2006 - your allways in my mirror my friend..
    Ride in peace Elaine Parson - March 2004
    Equus Expect me when you see me.
    "what else is possible?"

"Any fool can twist the grip, but a fool has no idea how to stop or turn. Learning to stop will save your life, learning to turn with enrich it ~ the pace"

Nice to meet you Elise and thanks for setting it up, we got there early and managed to get a seat, wings were good. I guess we left too early to see retrogrouch devour the A-bombs

Thanks Banger for a great evening. Too bad they didn't have Armageddons or H-bombs but the A-bombs were plenty hot, hottest wings I've ever had. Cheers for picking up the tab anyway! I'm still up for the Armas anytime. TS and I took the pics on my camera so here are a few selections.

For the rest of the pics, here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1498589...7605101940776/
    Last edited by RetroGrouch; 05-17-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Was a fun night, banger is awesome, i was so excited when i met her, thinking it was a guy than realizing its another dirt bike girl...whoo hooo...

Ride to lakeshore was swift, AGAVE can really move that thang...

Made it home around 1am after it started to rain and we almost melted

Dreamt about ninja44 bike all night, mayb next time he'll actually let me ride it, and not just sit on it

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    Was a fun night, banger is awesome, i was so excited when i met her, thinking it was a guy than realizing its another dirt bike girl...whoo hooo...

Dreamt about ninja44 bike all night, mayb next time he'll actually let me ride it, and not just sit on it
    BS you were dreaming about me all night admit it!

Sean

2008 ZX10R

Cool Re: All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16

Thanks Banger for the initiatives, awesome body arts by the way ........ It was nice seeing so many bikes.......Looking forward for the next one. I'll try to stop by to watch the soccer game...

thanks for the meet Banger, it was my first of the season and a good one to start it off with, and Kudos to whomever chose goin for Bubble Tea!

Whos the dude with the Honda sweater and JR hat on .. trying to attempt to pick up that waitress?? lol ...

I betcha he rides a 929 like a girl too .. lol ... woot woot!!

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post

What do you mean?
    I thought you said DVP stood for Double Velocity Permitted ?
    I didn't realize the dotted lines counted at night, it's safer if you treat it like one BIG lane and just avoid the obstacles.
    I don't like tailgaters so i try to set a good example and show people the correct way to pass.
    On an ironic note, even at any speed, Wobblycat rides perfectly straight, imagine that.
    TS, i prefer riding with you on the 2fiddy, that way your arss isn't always in front of me, u got 2 much power now, i can't pazz the azz !!
    HAHA i made a funny.

As for you Special Agent Baan-jeay, don't forget your top secret mission.
    By the way you ruined the fun, i liked it better when people thought you were a dude.
    Good job settin up the meet, not your fault the prissy waitresses were all lazy sluts pardon my french.........
    AGAVE

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Whos the dude with the Honda sweater and JR hat on .. trying to attempt to pick up that waitress?? lol ...

I betcha he rides a 929 like a girl too .. lol ... woot woot!!

That guy was creepy.. The waitress was trying to avoid him .. I beleive he came in on a Gs500. I'm sure he likes guys so your safe
    Last edited by infernobuster; 05-17-2008 at 02:30 PM.
    Never allow yourself to outrun your guardian angel

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say thanks Elise for setting this up. Sorry we didn't stay, but we were all starving! Hit up some restaurant (Kelseys?) over at 16th and Markham after carefully obeying the speed limits on the way there.

It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing everyone else! Hope there's another one in the near future!

Brian
    (the guy with the stickered 03 636 )

psssst Brian, it was Shoeless Joes ... and ummmm what speed limit??? hehehehe

oh and thanks Banger...