where can i buy sefoam from?? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: where can i buy sefoam from??

hkbasravi

Re: where can i buy sefoam from??

I put it in today. My bike was stalling on uphills and was all and all lacking in power. I just put the stuff in and the bike is now on the road. I road it to class and it hasn't stalled yet. As I was riding, every so often if would give me surges of power.

I think the carbs are clearing but need syncing as well, because its not going nearly as quick as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by hkbasravi View Post
    I put it in today. My bike was stalling on uphills and was all and all lacking in power. I just put the stuff in and the bike is now on the road. I road it to class and it hasn't stalled yet. As I was riding, every so often if would give me surges of power.

I think the carbs are clearing but need syncing as well, because its not going nearly as quick as it should.
    Let it sit there for a while, then full up w/ fresh gas.

The engine will be restored after that.
    Resident Loudmouth

I'll trying it out this week end, last week or so my bike started running really weird lately pulling and idles all over the place.

It's well over do for a tune up so oil change tonight and I'll swing some seafoam in my tank and stuff.

New air filter / Spark plugs next week and if it doesnt get a little smoother a carb cleaning but I want to stay away from that one till the winter.

I'll try to take a vid if I have time and see how it goes.
    The artist formely known as Frenchfry

Ionstorm

When adding seafoam to the gas tank how much do you add per litres of fuel?

hkbasravi

Guys, I put it into my gas tank while the tank was on empty. Had to boost my bike. It ran like crap that same night, but it ran. I got back home and just let it sit for a night.

Next day...

Splendid. Been riding strong since...

This stuff really works.

dropgear

Quote Originally Posted by hkbasravi View Post
    Guys, I put it into my gas tank while the tank was on empty. Had to boost my bike. It ran like crap that same night, but it ran. I got back home and just let it sit for a night.

Next day...

Splendid. Been riding strong since...

This stuff really works.
    +1.

Took off my tank, cleaned the air filter, poured 1/2 can on Seafoam into the intakes directly, gave it 10-20 minutes.

Tried to start it, CLUNK CLUNK .. ****. Gave it a half hour, tried to start again, CLUNK. Boosted the battery, started, ran like *** for a few minutes then back to normal, plus a whole ton of white smoke