TMP only after money. Emails with TMP.... same old BS. - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TMP only after money. Emails with TMP.... same old BS.

Re: TMP only after money. Emails with TMP.... same old BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulit Mau View Post
    Duckie and Eclipse can back me up. There was a time when the ambulance was empty. Maybe not last year but....

BTW-you may have been there the most last year, but it was people like Ducks and Eclipse and me, and Squidskinz and Turn 2, that gave it a chance when it re-opened. I have a right to be disappointed. They let me down quite a bit after the re-opening. Last year i quit going after the jammed in extra people into sessions. Beginners in expert....what were they thinking???
    that's squidskins with a "S" at the end not a "Z"
    i tried to help out for as long as i could(4 years) but got fed up with it when he told me i had to drive around a 9000rpm so my front wheel would not come up off the gound
    their was a bunch of times i drove up their with no intention of riding but just to help out..and trust me he really does not want your help.
    i got a phone call on friday from someone asking me to help out on sunday.i told him i would only do so if uli sat in his office.i hope for this guy that uli does.

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter View Post
    that's squidskins with a "S" at the end not a "Z"
    Either way he is still slow and a hooligan on the track!

89 fzr400 I'm going to miss her... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...uga/sigpic.jpg The new toy...

Let me know how it goes this weekend.

Crossing my fingers for the winds of change. Need to get some seat time on "new" bike.

thanks

So how was it, anyone care to comment on how the day was run this weekend?

Did TMP live up to their promises or was it another repeat of broken promises like last season.
    89 fzr400 I'm going to miss her... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...uga/sigpic.jpg The new toy...

RR Rudebwoy

Good gracious, when does the clowns pull up in the little car at this three ring circus? Pro6 at Shanny, Mos and Bogie for me only...

things actually went quite well
    Sunday turned out to be very wet and windy - the riders were given rain cheques for the next day. This comes right out of Cayugas pocket, when is the last time you heard of a refund due to weather?

The same crew that runs the PIMP days ran this day - if you have been to a PIMP day then you know how things work.
    The ambulance was not needed for a crash which is always good. Safe days are good days

There were 4 corner workers at all times
    Each had a fire extinguisher, a radio and flags.
    The ambulance was there on time
    the gate was open on time
    the day ran on time.

Anyone that was there care to comment?
    Powered by Platinum Powersports www.platinum-powersports.com

Quote Originally Posted by toastman View Post
    things actually went quite well
    Sunday turned out to be very wet and windy - the riders were given rain cheques for the next day. This comes right out of Cayugas pocket, when is the last time you heard of a refund due to weather?

The same crew that runs the PIMP days ran this day - if you have been to a PIMP day then you know how things work.
    The ambulance was not needed for a crash which is always good. Safe days are good days

There were 4 corner workers at all times
    Each had a fire extinguisher, a radio and flags.
    The ambulance was there on time
    the gate was open on time
    the day ran on time.

Anyone that was there care to comment?
    That sounds like a good start, nice improvement over last season. And it's good to see (hear) that Vanessa & TMP was able to deliver what she promised.

4 marshals out on the track with radios, fire extinguishers etc. That is good.

Will the PIMP people be running every day or was this a one time thing?

It does suck about the weather, but it's nice to see rain checks given out.

Were there any things that they could work on?

Hopefully it will be like that for the rest of the season.

The guys from the PIMP crew/team are not able to run all the Cayuga days due to them wanting to have a life. Talks are continuing and we will likely be running more of their days in the future.

This weekend was a test to see if the PIMP crew could work with the Cayuga organization. No compromises of safety, overbooking, no short staffing of marshalls, etc.

The PIMP crew is only affiliated with PIMP as it was the same crew - NOT the same organizers.

PIMP track days are not affiliated with Cayuga days in any way shape or form.

It is simply that Cayuga came looking for experieced track management and the people that work for PIMP were available.

The team will rebrand and rename their team of workers so as to not confuse people with the actual PIMP days that run out of Shannonville and have nothing to do with Cayuga days.

GWB is the name of the crew
    GWB = Guys with Bikes

There is always room for improvement, and the best part is that Cayuga is listening to us.
    The best part is that Cayuga realizes the importance of having well run trackdays with experienced crew.
    If things stop working the way that they should the GWB crew will have to move on to greener pastures.

PIMP days will continue exactly the same as in the past - great days as always.

I can't promise as to what other days there will be like, but the days that the GWB crew run will be run as best as they are able.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Eclipse View Post
    That sounds like a good start, nice improvement over last season. And it's good to see (hear) that Vanessa & TMP was able to deliver what she promised.

4 marshals out on the track with radios, fire extinguishers etc. That is good.

Will the PIMP people be running every day or was this a one time thing?

It does suck about the weather, but it's nice to see rain checks given out.

Were there any things that they could work on?

Hopefully it will be like that for the rest of the season.