Any girls allowed??? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any girls allowed???

noobinacan

Re: Any girls allowed???

look at all you...already 10 posts on this thread.
    when a girl says she's new and got a R6. no one says anything...everyone is being nice.
    and everyone is already thinking about getting into her pants.

I swear, if it was some new dude, who said he just got an R6. you all would have torn him a new ****%0hle.

I hate you guys!
    lol

noobinacan

by the way..don't listen to these clowns. I'm sure you'll do great on the R6.

Quote Originally Posted by amy70 View Post
    Well we don't have any kids...he didn't get much, thanks to a great lawyer...But i have the bike now, and I'll take the course, not really interested in riding a 250, especially the 125

And no offence, I 'm 38, I don't want to hang around with 20 year old girls. Not into the whole, i'm a girl, i'm better than you are thing.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!!
    Was your lawyer the one who replaced your husband?
    Either way you should offer to take lawyer for a ride, forget the course, just twist your wrist and release your clutch get into 6th gear and keep twisting.
    This way maybe your ex will get his baby back!
    Rubber Side Down!

Chris

2002 Harley Electra Glide Classic - Current

2001 Vulcan 1500 Classic - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2005 R6 - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2000 VTR 1000F - gone but not forgotten!
    1998 Katana (Kan O Tuna) 750 - Sold
    1983 Virgo 750 - First bike

Quote Originally Posted by noobinacan View Post
    look at all you...already 10 posts on this thread.
    when a girl says she's new and got a R6. no one says anything...everyone is being nice.
    and everyone is already thinking about getting into her pants.

I swear, if it was some new dude, who said he just got an R6. you all would have torn him a new ****%0hle.

I hate you guys!
    lol

have you even read this thread?
    Rubber Side Down!

Chris

2002 Harley Electra Glide Classic - Current

2001 Vulcan 1500 Classic - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2005 R6 - SOLD!!!!!!!
    2000 VTR 1000F - gone but not forgotten!
    1998 Katana (Kan O Tuna) 750 - Sold
    1983 Virgo 750 - First bike

Welcome, don;t really care what you went through to get the bike, don't care if you are a *****,

Just remember the R6 is a not a beginner friendly bike. Imagine rolling down the street, with your hands gripped tight on the the handle bars (like most newbies) you hit a pothole, your right hand twists. the rest is just scary... especially if you were in high rpm. might end up on the other side of the road, in a tree, rear end someone, or over backwards.

Take the advice from other riders, Get a 500/250cc they are WAYYY better bikes to learn on, and so light and fun, some of them would whoop the 1000cc bikes around tight twisties, because of their weight.

Or you could give the poor guy his bike back, i am sure he needs to ride something now.

Cheers

Nas
    FOR SALE:
    2003 Kawasaki Z1000 $5000
    plus TONS of bike parts..... www.masalma.com

Floats like a butterfly, & stings like a Z!

just curious what did the husband get because normally a house alone is enough but man you hit the jackpot with his bike.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by videosilva View Post
    Dam, I wish I was a girl a house and an R6. Life is good
    They have operations for that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminal View Post
    Allowed? Heck we encourage all riders!!!
    You'll learn that life on two wheels is a family, we all look out for each other and enjoy each others company.
    As for the R6, as already said "it's not begineer bike". You can start out on it, that's up to you. If you have the maturity to take it real easy while learning. The problem is that bike can scare the bejubus out of you! The front wheel lifts real easy, the brakes can flip you over and the power will get you somewhere in a heartbeat.
    Taking the course is a must, you will learn on 250's and get a sense of the power of a 30hp bike, the R6 has about 105hp. That's why it's suggested to start on a more reasonable bike, plus insurance is very high on a supersport... especially for a newbie.
    Cheers
    Aminal
    I have yet to lift the front wheel of my 600, and I am trying really really hard. I am not joking. That might happen if u really clutch it and try.

It is true u would drop it. I didnt drop mine until I started being a hooligan. But yes, I had many close calls.

I started on a 600. It depends on the person on the saddle. Bikes dont kill ppl, ppl kill ppl.

edit: O yeh, welcome.
    Last edited by RockerGuy; 05-09-2008 at 04:54 PM.
    Resident Loudmouth

Well we don't have any kids...he didn't get much, thanks to a great lawyer...But i have the bike now, and I'll take the course, not really interested in riding a 250, especially the 125

And no offence, I 'm 38, I don't want to hang around with 20 year old girls. Not into the whole, i'm a girl, i'm better than you are thing.

Classic
    Not into the Im better than you thing.

BUT
    I want to ride my 600 ss. No need to start small. LOL
    Bikes R what unite us, what kind should not matter!

Hi Amy,
    Welcome, That R6 might be a bit of a handful to start with but you don't have the testosterone factor to deal with,,, Still, you can get into trouble quick if your not careful.

I'll trade you my GS500 Straight up

videosilva

Quote Originally Posted by Catzuki View Post
    Hi Amy,
    Welcome, That R6 might be a bit of a handful to start with but you don't have the testosterone factor to deal with,,, Still, you can get into trouble quick if your not careful.

I'll trade you my GS500 Straight up

No, trade with me............

That's the problem with today's society. The husband probably busted his *** to buy the house and bike, while the wife goes and cheats on him.
    Then because shes a woman, she gets everything.

People like you disgust me.

I feel sorry for the husband. He gets cheated on and get his stuff stolen, what a fair society we live in.

the reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorman View Post
    That's the problem with today's society. The husband probably busted his *** to buy the house and bike, while the wife goes and cheats on him.

I feel sorry for the husband. He gets cheated on and get his stuff stolen, what a fair society we live in.
    Unfortunately that's the way it works. The system sucks probably as much as she does, and I'm willing to bet she sucks a lot by the sounds of it. What goes around comes around. I'm sure karma will catch up to her, and bite her in the ***. atleast we can hope it does.

Quote Originally Posted by the reincarnation View Post
    Unfortunately that's the way it works. The system sucks probably as much as she does, and I'm willing to bet she sucks a lot by the sounds of it. What goes around comes around. I'm sure karma will catch up to her, and bite her in the ***. atleast we can hope it does.
    karma wont do anything, she will just end up marryin the next sucker that comes along (probably someone off these boards).

I think she should get booted off the site before she takes any other bikes!!
    Just my .02

lol
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

You assume she's not the one with the higher education bringing in the big bucks, society is changing, not quickly but it's changing. After all she was smart enough to lawyer up!

That doesn't mean she's not a complete ***** for taking his wheels, but she doesn't yet understand the bond shared between man and machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorman View Post

Last edited by DaveP; 05-09-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    SOAR Novice #113

At least I didn't take my Ex's bike.
    Just Everything Else..

How's that one bedroom apartment with your little skank ?

Oh that's right, She left you when she didn't get the big house and Escalade.

Hope your Cavalier is doing good

the reincarnation

Just Everything Else..

Someone's bitter.

Just Everything Else..

HARSH!! lol

Oh maaaan I gotta stop reading threads on here or I will never get married lol
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

the reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by amp3d View Post
    HARSH!! lol

Oh maaaan I gotta stop reading threads on here or I will never get married lol
    That's all you need to know.